[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK 14' GIVEAWAY] Ninja Print (RED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
THE WHAT: Limited edition (limited to 50) Ninja print designed by our very own AlexG. Its 18x24 sized and printed with 5 colours including metallic inks!

THE HOW: HDN's a pretty awesome community with some really great members. And since this is a Ninja print to enter this contest all you have to do is post what's one of your favourite things about HDN and name a member on here that has had a positive impact on yourself since you joined.

THE WHEN: Winner will be picked on February 9th at a time of my choosing. Everyone is welcome to participate in the contest.

Picture of the print up for grabs...

hdn_print2.jpg

Time to pick a winner and the winner by random # generator is...... homeboxoffice

Last edited:
Favorite thing of the site is definitely the HDN exclusive news, then its people.

Name a member? Ricker.

Thanks for the chance to participate!

I would say G:Box...he helped me get not one, not two, but 5 of my UK slip wants!! :scat:

For me, it is the pics of latest steelbooks, so I can enjoy them even I don't have them in hand.

If just only one slot is available, I will choose Munstarz40, he did me a lots of favors, thanks, man.

It would have to be GB's and also all the upcoming release information!

I have two people who have helped me loads on the forum and they are Ricker and Masterblaster!

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

The community is and always will be my favourite thing about HDN! So
Many people who enjoy the same things and that I the extra mile to help out

Since I joined the person who has had an impact on me is DJHilalo as he was the one that really kick started my steelbook collection with IM

I love the Group Buys. Positive impact: Eendje. He really helped me out a lot in the beginning, showing me that this forum was filled with people who really want to help!

One of my favorite thing is the commeraderie and helpfulness of the community. I have to specifically thank Naughtius Maximus for all he has done in helping get steels not normally available, with an extremely close second to bluraysteel.

One of the best things is the way members contribute especially in the price drop, back on sale. etc. thread.

One member would have to be Bluraysteel for the Blufans GB's. :scat:

Thanks for the giveaway. :thumbs:

I like the Group Buy, member help others to get steelbook from his/her country.

There are many very helpful members at HDN. Personally I want to give thanks to masterblaster and yurydalkou.

Thank you for the giveaway.

My favorite part of this forum, is how easy it is to get help from pretty much anyone you ask.

Ofcourse the mods and staff make everything so much easier for us and over the past year that ive been on the forum, ive been in contact with many members and nearly all staff and everyone has a great impact to why i love this forum so much.

I couldn't name one member and seriously all mods and staff are equally helpful and you can ask anything and they will help, but Wreck,Naughtius Maximus, Bluraysteel, HUBMUSWELL, wxlinkswd, GBDRAGON, Sunny, Afterdeep, zeefy are a few i can name :)

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Thanks for the giveaway

For me it is the friendliness of all the members, so welcoming and willing to help where they can

Member is probably Naughtius Maximus the amount of work going into the group buys ensuring fellow members can get hold of stuff normally out of limits to them is tremendous.

Ron

I love all the helpful members here. HDN is a great community. I especially appreciate the work of the HDN Moderators and of the members hosting massive GB, like Masterblaster, Naughtius Maximus, Bluraysteel, Humbuswell, just to name some members.

Thanks for all your effort:thumbs::scat:

Best wishes,

Michael

I like the group buy section - thanks to bluraysteel for the Blufans releases!

Status
Not open for further replies.