[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK 14' GIVEAWAY] Ninja Print (RED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
THE WHAT: Limited edition (limited to 50) Ninja print designed by our very own AlexG. Its 18x24 sized and printed with 5 colours including metallic inks!

THE HOW: HDN's a pretty awesome community with some really great members. And since this is a Ninja print to enter this contest all you have to do is post what's one of your favourite things about HDN and name a member on here that has had a positive impact on yourself since you joined.

THE WHEN: Winner will be picked on February 9th at a time of my choosing. Everyone is welcome to participate in the contest.

Picture of the print up for grabs...

hdn_print2.jpg

Time to pick a winner and the winner by random # generator is...... homeboxoffice

Last edited:
favourite thing on the site is the information/debates/ppl

its safe to say 'Ricker' has gone out of his way to help me out on here

thanks for the giveaway

My favorite thing, again...is the fact that HDN puts in an effort to keep the trading as safe as they possible can. It is wonderful to come here and see a list of names to avoid, because it's been made publicly known by HDN, that said names aren't to be trusted.

I too, have to go for Ricker. He's a great guy, and goes out of his way to help. However, he shares the number one spot with Naughtius, for me. They are equally badass.

Favorite topic is Upcoming Steelbook Release as I can see what to look forward and what to save for.

Member with positive impact is digitalbabe.

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite thing, again...is the fact that HDN puts in an effort to keep the trading as safe as they possible can. It is wonderful to come here and see a list of names to avoid, because it's been made publicly known by HDN, that said names aren't to be trusted.

I too, have to go for Ricker. He's a great guy, and goes out of his way to help. However, he shares the number one spot with Naughtius, for me. They are equally badass.

I'll 2nd this. The Group Buys have been a huge help to my collection. :scat:

Naughtius Maximus has to be the most helpful and awesome Ninja on the face of the planet.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT GIVEAWAY!!!

I've been here on HDN for a short time (compared to many), but my favorite thing about HDN is the community as a whole and the people i've met. My favorite section of the site is the Blu-ray Steelbook section, however, I visit other sections regularly.

I'm not sure I could narrow this down to just one person. There's so many that i've met that have made an impact on me, the hobby of steelbook collecting, my collection and my life. In past threads and giveaways, I've mentioned a few different people for this same quesiton (digitalbabe, masterblaster, bluraysteel and a few others), so this time, I will post different members. Two names that really stick out to me are Mehbeh and Troll2fan. I met the two of them awhile back and they both have helped me (as well as I have helped them) with a many number of things. We stay in touch on a regular basis and they are both GREAT guys who I had the pleasure of meeting and have made my life the better for it. You meet people sometimes that you really get along with well, and unknowingly can have an impact on your life. These two ninjas certainly fit that mold. THANKS GUYS!!!

my favourite HDN section is Steelbook forum , I very pleased I joined HDN ;)

MANY members have positive impact to me but most Naughtius ( David) Thanks for all hard work !!!

My favourite thing about HDN is the whole ninja community. Real sense of spirit and helping out everyone. And this Ninja week is just proving that even more!

If I could only name one ninja it would probably be JjL, he helped me get my grail. (HP FS collection). The whole reason I started collecting. But could've named a load of members.

Cheers :)

My favourite thing about HDN is that it actually feels like a community, and that there is a large body of users who are go beyond using this place as a simple release database. My knowledge and views of cinema have been greatly expanded since joining here.

I know that some see him as a bit of a grump, but snooloui has had a major positive impact on me. Not only does he post so many threads for new steelbooks, but his opinion in discussion (while sometimes controversial) is always well thought out and respectful. I also want to give a shout out to Naughtius Maximus, who's been so helpful to me and others, even before he was a mod. Super special honourable mention also to Man Of Steel, for reaching out to a new(ish!) member and making them feel welcome, and of course mIINY and Che for awesome times speculating GoT.

:scat:

Thx. for the giveaway!!!

The THANK button and the GB's.
I think digitalbabe has a positive impact on me to be more active.

Happy Ninja Week!!!

Such a great community and seeing all the help everyone here gives to others with trades, group buys, etc... is amazing. It brings the entire group of collector's together and is a great resource for info and getting access to steels we couldn't easily get without the community.

So many names come to mind here who have helped out but probably for me the ones that stands out are linked to the blufans releases (group buys and hubs)- so :thanks:to bluraysteel, apsmith, and digitalbabe for helping me source these steels to add to my collection as its a phenomenal amount of effort they put in to help make this community great

favourite thing on the site is the people
and the person thats had the biggest positive impact is twanky for introducing me to hdn
thanks for the give away

Been reading what other Ninja's have been putting, and loving the comments.
For me my Fave bit is reading all the comments !
Naughtius ( David) for all the hard work with the GB's.

The community in a whole is what is like. Friendly and knowledgeable.

It's hard to name just one. Big credit should go to master blaster, naughtius, Kevin (bluraysteel), bidou and snooloui for the amount of threads that he opens. Then the American and Canadians friends, apsmith, biscuitnoir, drum, G:Box and Wreck.

And then expert advice and useful posts and jnformation from earthscope, chipvideo, rodtp, Cooey, Zoneism, aprilarrow, sigill, snow blood, 123kid, igans and Choi. (Sorry if I missed anyone :( )

Sorry but all those have a huge influence on what i buy and the place would NOT be the same without any of them.

I love getting to meet people from all over the World. There are way too many to name I don't want to offend anybody by not putting them down, but I will name one of many Biscuitnoir

What I love? The people. They are fantastic on this forum! Always friendly and willing to help another member out whenever they can for what ever they can.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I love the fact that you can get help from pretty much anyone just by asking!

And there's lots I should name but just one would be Ricker his twisted sense of humour always makes me laugh :hilarious:

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.