[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] Riddick (HMV Exclusive) Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
This giveaway is for a sealed Riddick (HMV Exclusive) blu-ray steelbook courtesy of Naughtius Maximus

[media=youtube]unjmYDHBSiU[/media]#t=28

To be entered, please post your personal ranking of the 3 Riddick films and a statement why you chose your #1

example:

1) Pitch Black
2) Chronicles Of Riddick
3) Riddick

I chose Pitch Black as my favourite because...

Giveaway entries will be closed the night of Friday, February 7th at midnight EST. Winner will be chosen via random number generator.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the giveaway

1. Pitch Black

2. Riddick

3. Chronicles Of Riddick

4. Dark Fury

I chose Pitch Black because it was a clever idea with the right blend of suspense and action

1) Pitch Black
2) Riddick
3) Chronicles Of Riddick

My fav is Pitch Black because I totally love this film, very like action in this movie.

Thanks for the give away

1) Pitch Black, because it showed how good B-Movies could really 'B'. The characters were great, the story was great, left us wanting more

2) Riddick, because it went back to its roots on what a Riddick movie should be without being too similar to the first

3) Chronicles Of Riddick, Although I did love this movie I just cant place it above the others, big fan of all Riddick films and cant wait for more

4) Dark Fury, I think it deserves a mention

1) Riddick
2) Chronicles Of Riddick
3) Pitch Black

I chose Riddick as my favourite because it has a cross between pitch black and chronicles of Riddick. You get the darkness and the daylight action, especially when Riddick cuts that dudes head off :scat: also you get to see a short scene with Vaako (Karl Urban).

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

1) Pitch Black
2) Chronicles Of Riddick
3) Riddick

Pitch Black being my absolute fave as it's a great mix if sci-fi and horror/suspense. I haven't seen Riddick yet so I've had to put it last for now. Chronicles was a little messy for my liking and moved away too much from the style of the first.

1) Riddick
2) Pitch Black
3) The Chronicles of Riddick
4) The Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury

I chose Riddick because it is the most well put together. The visual effects are the best, it has a few "Oh no they didn't..." moments such as "the box." I really like Pitch Black, but Riddick is basically Pitch Black with a bigger and better budget. Also, don't forget about Dark Fury.

1) Pitch Black
2) Chronicles Of Riddick
3) Riddick

pitch black stands out from the other 2, better overall , the other 2 seem more concerned with sfx than actually developing the charactors

Thanks for giveaway

1. Pitch Black
2. Riddick
3. Chronicles of Riddick

Pitch Black will always be the best,They threw to much money into Chronicles of Riddick and the film lost its charm,thats probably why they went back to the basics in Riddick.

1)Chronicles of Riddick
2)Pitch Black
3)Riddick

Chronicles of Riddick because it has a better story than the other two.

1) Pitch Black
2) Riddick
3) Chronicles of Riddick

Reason I chose Pitch Black is because we were introduced to a new and brilliant character in Riddick for the first time - it also had a great story, great visuals and a new very deadly looking alien monster!

Thanks for the giveaway!

1) Pitch Black
2) Riddick
3) Chronicles Of Riddick

I chose Pitch Black as my favourite because Pitch Black is the original where it all started. The movie has a good storyline and strong actors/actresses to support Vin Diesel.

1) Pitch Black
2) Chronicles Of Riddick
3) Riddick

I chose pitch black because its the only one ive seen.

Pitch Black is in my podium
Riddick
Crhonicle of Riddick
The first is a great movie forever in my heart and soul a great example of screenplay and a great cast .Twoty the director haven't repeat this in the sequels thinking about great budget= best movie but Riddick cronicle it's make with the feet.
I save only the scenografy , customs, and some good sfx .
The third parts return to the origin and this is a very good idea but them in the second part it's too much ridiculous. It's a sin i hope with 4 Riddick can give us a good finish.

Chronicles of Riddick was my favorite. The whole filming and cinematography was brighter and nicer than the lot. Story line had more adventure in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.