[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] Riddick (HMV Exclusive) Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
This giveaway is for a sealed Riddick (HMV Exclusive) blu-ray steelbook courtesy of Naughtius Maximus

[media=youtube]unjmYDHBSiU[/media]#t=28

To be entered, please post your personal ranking of the 3 Riddick films and a statement why you chose your #1

example:

1) Pitch Black
2) Chronicles Of Riddick
3) Riddick

I chose Pitch Black as my favourite because...

Giveaway entries will be closed the night of Friday, February 7th at midnight EST. Winner will be chosen via random number generator.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Pitch Black
2) Chronicles Of Riddick
3) Riddick

I chose Pitch Black as my favourite because it's the only one I've seen, love the whole atmosphere of the movie and looking forward to watching the other 2, I thought there were more than just 3 Riddick movies though...

Thanks for the give-away :scat:

1) Pitch Black
2) Riddick
3) Chronicles Of Riddick
4) Dark Fury

I chose Pitch Black as my favourite because it set the bar so high for the character that none of the sequels have been able to match. It's one I can watch again and again with out getting bored.

thanks for the giveaway

1. Chronicles of Riddick
2. Riddick
3. Pitch Black

Chronicles of Riddick because its the build up to Riddick(last movie)
also Dark Fury was still a riddick movie even though it was animation

1) Chronicles Of Riddick
2) Pitch Black
3) Riddick

I chose Chronicles Of Riddick as my favorite because it has lot more action than Pitch Black.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Thanks for the give away
1) riddick
2)pitch black
3) cronicals of riddick
4) dark fury

Riddick 1st as it's like an improved virsion of pitch black witch is 2nd as was fave as it introduced us to riddick , cronicals 3rd as didn't really make sence and they made riddick to human and 4th dark fury as it could have been animated better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) Chronicles of Riddick
2) Riddick
3) Pitch Black

Chronicles of Riddick, I always find the middle film to be best. The first was slightly boring (for me) at times and the last was not something I enjoyed. But CoR was great :)
I was hoping to get my hands on the HMV steelbook but it seems it went out quickly! :(

1) Pitch Black
2) Riddick
3) Chronicles of Riddick

Pitch Black is just awesome. I'm pleased to say that I've seen the better directors cut and totally love this film. It was just so different upon release and was glad to see Riddick go back to its root. Really hoping for a 4th now.

1) Pitch Black
2) Riddick
3) Chronicles of Riddick

Pitch Black for me as it was the first one I watched and made that lasting impression on me

Thank you for the giveaway

Ron

1. Pitch Black
2. Riddick
3. Chronicles Of Riddick

I chose Pitch Black as my favourite because...
It was original for a movie, a guy who can see aliens that normal people can't..how cool is that..plus it was a great kick start for what is now a pretty good action hero..

Cheers for the giveaway..

Thanks for the giveaway! :oohyeah:

1) Riddick
2) Pitch Black
3) Chronicles Of Riddick

Riddick is my favorite because it took what worked in Pitch Black and gave it an "upgrade" :D

1. Pitch Black
2. Chronicles of Riddick
3. Riddick

Pitch Black is my favourite as it is the original and except on rare occasions they are always the best. It is a darker and grittier film, that has repeatability.

1) pitch black
2) chronicles of Riddick
3) Riddick

I personally like pitch black for its originality. I had no idea what to expect going in, and was pleasantly surprised

Thx. for the giveaway!!!

1. Pitch Black
2. Riddick
3. Chronicles Of Riddick

My fav is Pitch Black cause its the first one and the original.

Happy Ninja Week!!!

Cheers! :thumbs:

1) Pitch Black
2) Riddick
3) Chronicles Of Riddick

Loved Pitch Black, was quite original and had a good introduction to the character.

1) Pitch Black - was a bit different with a clever idea behind it, loved the suspense and the character was at his best. Watched this knowing nothing about the film or the actor so was really pleasantly surprised
2) Riddick - didn't do the suspense or ominous feeling as well as Pitch Black but the action and effects were very good and was a very enjoyable film. plus Katee :drool: Sackhoff
3) Dark Fury - Not great but was a good piece of animation and gets third place because Chronicles of Riddick deserves last :D
4) Chronicles of Riddick - really didn't think much of this. just a very average action sci-fi lflick, totally moved away from what was great about pitch black. wasn't happy when i saw it

thanks for the give away :scat:

1) Chronicle of Riddick
2) Pitch Black
3) Riddick

Haven't seen Riddick yet, but I do prefer Chronicles. It has a lot more action than Pitch Black, and an underrated movie.

1) Pitch Black
2) Riddick
3) Chronicles of Riddick

The first film has that edgy feel to it that doesn't scream blockbuster but cult classic.
The concept and story line were a refreshing change from pretty much anything else that was around at the time too.

Thanks for the give away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.