[WINNER CHOSEN] [Ninja Week '15 Give-away] Drive Mondo X Steelbook (Futureshop Exclusive)-2 winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Welcome to #bestweekever #ninjaweek 2015!
Prize donated by: digitalbabe
(2 winners)

drivemondo.JPG

To enter:

1) In what 2 films (new, original, or remake) would YOU cast Ryan Gosling in and why?

2) How would you write the opening scene of them? (Be creative!)

Good luck all!

Follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest collectibles news!

Winners: walt_disnae & davidson

Last edited:
My pick of films would be......

1. Cast away - however the island he crashes onto is an abandoned durrasic park with dinosaur's and a container with a brand new dodge viper inside washes up on the shore...

2. Death Race - however the cars are just monster trucks and the arena is a destruction derby bowl....

Awsome givaway.fingers crossed

Great job everyone... I'm having tons of fun reading these posts. @ricster that was hilarious! :hilarious:

Good luck to all who enter. :thumbs:

Reactions: ricster
I'd cast him in a remake of Green Lantern as the last one was terrible.

It'd open with him watching the old film... and then destroying it!

Thanks

Gone in 60 seconds Part 2

Car chase intro involving some gang members after a robbery. The gang eludes the authority. The meet up in some rundown location. Some double crossing takes place and one of the crew is injured and left for dead. Years later, crew member shows up for payback. That crew member --> Ryan :naughty:

1) In what 2 films (new, original, or remake) would YOU cast Ryan Gosling in and why?

Gosling could easily do

a> Han Solo from Star Wars

I think he has the quite swagger and could play a young space pirate.

b> I could see him as The Crow
Pure emo bad ass

a> Fade in on Young Han (Gosling) getting punched in the face by a space alien, only to get up spit out blood and say "is that all you got?"

b> Zoom in on gravestone with his character name Eric Draven shown as recently deceased. You hear his voice explain "let me tell you about the day I died...."

1) the next alien film because he can pull of the intense acting as well as be a likeable hero. And it you be great to see him smash a xenomorgths head with a hammer.

The opening would be a scene where he gears up with the marines to find a missing ship. He asks a in front of of him woman to pass him a pistol and notices that she is Ripley.

2) Han solos son in one of the next Star Wars movies as he could do a great job as the son of the smuggler. He also could be a believable son to Han solo.

The opening for this scne would be a mission with father and son as they are escaping a star destroyer. Both Han ans Gosling get into the falcon which stops working so they have to fix it while fighting off the empire.

Thanks for the giveaway.

My choice of films would be......

1. Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift - Ryan would be an associate with Lucas Black (Sean). Instead of living with his father, Sean would be living with his best buddy (Ryan) who works at one of the sushi shop in Tokyo. The two of 'em would be co-partner in term of car race with the other Japanese.

2. Rush - Ryan would be an enemy to Chris Hemsworth in term of racing career. The two of 'em also compete to win the heart of one beautiful model, though.

Thanks for the competition!

I'd cast him in a Kick Ass 3 sequel! He could play a good part as a badass villain.
Also, I'd count on him for Guardians Of The Galaxy 2, as a new member of the crew to save the universe :)

1. Kick Ass 3 opening scene: a dark street at night, with a dimmed light in a window of a wharehouse... mysterious music as we zoom into the window and seeing his back, while he seems to be seting up an strange artfact that could cause massive destruction... The camara gets closer until it's right by his side, and a fake smile is intended...

2. GotG 2 opening scene: a far away planet, with a mixture of rocks and forests. Suddenly Rocket appears running as fast as hell, hunting something. Out of the blue, a big tree turns into... Groot!!! Who tries to catch up with Rocket and follow the victim. And then, a man as fast as a lightning (Ryan) comes across and hunts the evil criature before them, dressed up like half a prince half a thief, and laughs.

Thanks!!

Thanks!!!!!!

Westworld
Futureworld

First Ryan walks into an empty hotel room suddenly attacked by two mysterious suited guys he gets the better of them and escapes only to find that his Girlfriend has disappeared and suddenly his friends have turned on him. Moves on later in a new town with new friends Ryan decides is time for a break so of to Westworld he goes.

After the events of Westworld Ryan returns to the screen no travelling this time he is back with his Girlfriend and all is good in the park they are in the medieval section when suddenly something wrong and after an accident it is revealed that's not Ryans girlfriend it's a robot.

1) Drive 2: Because he was great in Drive and I would like another story about the enigmatic character he played in that movie. And the second movie I'd like to see him in is Drive 3 to make it an epic trilogy.

2) Irene (played by Carey Mulligan as she did in Drive) walks in a dingy garage autobody lot and spots the Driver (played by Gosling) working on his car. She taps him on the shoulder and he's surprised to see her. She tells him she's been searching for him for a long time and did some snooping around that led her there. Driver tells her she better leave because he causes nothing but trouble and it ends up hurting those who get attached to him. She tells him she's desperate and needs his help. He tells her to go to her son. She says she can't because he's been kidnapped and held for ransom. Cue to Kavinsky's Nightcall and DRIVE AGAIN credits.

For the final film in the trilogy: Driver, after having saved Irene's son but at the cost of Irene's death in Drive Again, is wanted by the police for Irene's death though he is innocent. He is in hiding along with Irene's son Benicio, who's now an adult. Benicio becomes his partner ala Bryan Cranston in the first Drive. The story begins as Benicio, under an alias, is on the phone giving orders about a certain meeting point and to make sure no one's tailing his man and to not ask him any questions when he meets him. The caller on the other end again asks why he can't speak to Benicio's man. Benicio tells him, "He doesn't talk...he drives" Cue Gosling and 80's style synth music (or Kavinsky's Nightcall again) and title: LAST DRIVE.

First a sequel of DRIVE and second a Gone in 60 seconds remake

DRIVE 2: Opening scene with Ryan driving with Mulligan at his side into the desert during night.
Gone in 60 seconds: A lot of dream cars in a big garage and Ryan watching them.

1. Ryan Gosling in "Batman" as "The Riddler".
Description of Opening Scene: Noir-ish light, voice telling the story from the off, while Ryan gets dressed in green clothes as the main villain of the movie. i'd love to see this guy dressed up like this!

2. Ryan Gosling in a Remake of "The Shining".

Opening Scene: Ryan alias Jack drives the car with the family up to the hotel in the mountains. Music is very important here, it should be as haunting as the original, but at the same time with the futuristic-retro-80ies pop flair of "drive" ost.

thanks for the give-away!!

1 Forest Gump and Fifty Shades of Grey

2 The opening act for Forest Gump will start of him sitting in front of the Bubba Gump restaurant with his son. An old woman sit next to him and instead of giving away chocolate, he will give away deep fried shrimp promoting his restaurant.

For Fifty Shades of Grey will start of him visiting a leather shop in San Francisco and being admired by all men in the store. He is looking for new whips to add to his collection because he own everything that the leather shop in Seattle has to offer.

Max Payne Remake - Because this is an all time classic game with good movie potential and the movie was very bad, Ryan may well be the man for this role, there will not be a lot dialogue and he has to look cool. for a start I would make sure it was a film noir type movie with action like the game is. I would start off the movie with him looking in a mirror, having quick flash backs and then throwing his jacket and guns down in a neat manner, his voice over saying "This time it was for real, I made ground, their spine was broken, I was going to jump right in with true authority, I'll force them out, they took everything from me, left me cold inside, empty". Then the whole screen would shake so the viewers see Max is in trouble, clutching his shoulder. Camera pans out and it looks like a sniper shot him, camera angle is on his perspective throughout, light shines through a hole in the window. Max scrambles to his first aid kit furniture falling all over the place, trying not to fall asleep from the shock and wound. Voice over again "Keep moving, keep warm, stay alert, do not give in", cue the music and credits.

Flash Gordan Remake - It's been a long time the effects are very dated, yes it's still good fun but a remake I would not mind seeeing, Ryan again would be cool enough for this role, he will have to speed up his speech a notch and act like bit of a jock. The movie starts with Flash gleefully smiling about the touchdowns he got so far this season and a quick interview, with videos of him in action and signing for fans, after that we see him getting away from them quickly. So he can be alone on his personal training pitch. He kicks in a few goals but then a strange metal shape crashes in front of him,it starts to mind control him, he goes to pick it up but it sends out a sonic sound, that has him on his knees in agony. He wakes up it is now dark and he is floating in the air upside down, then just drops to the soft pitch, wakes, we see the shock in his eyes with a close up, we hear the famous Ming Laugh and the credits start.

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

In the Game of Thrones movie, he would lost his head in the first 5 minutes.
Ganster Squad 2, He would start watching the first one and puke for the rest of the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.