[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] A Set of HMV Exclusive Sci-Fi SteelBooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
WINNER CHOSEN - CONGRATS @wayne71 !

This 2015 Ninja Week Giveaway package features:

1) One new copy of the HMV Exclusive Edge of Tomorrow SteelBook

2) One opened/unsealed copy of HMV Exclusive Dawn of the Planet of the Apes SteelBook

3) One new copy of HMV Exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past SteelBook

These prizes are courtesy of @Naughtius Maximus - thank you!

To participate, post the name of the first sci-fi movie and the name/place of the movie theater in which you watched it.

Rules - One entry per member; the winner of this ENTIRE PACKAGE will be selected by a random picking of a post number in this thread excluding the first post.
Ends - Sunday March 1st, 2015
Shipping - winner pays

Good luck and have fun!

Attachments

• hmv.jpg
    hmv.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
2001 - watched it in my parents living room when I was 14 and turned it off after 15 minutes because I thought it was stupid with all the apes - I later corrected that mistake multiple times :rofl:

Thanks for the giveaway

Think it would have been Empire strikes back or maybe return of the jedi at my local odeon in Kent

First one was Independence Day I think at a small cinema called Rex in cologne

film57_kino_57.jpg

Rex_gross.jpg

Last one was Interstellar at the Residenz - Astor Film Lounge in Cologne. Best cinema in town, awesome seats :drool:

386283.600x450.jpeg
294a580a90.jpg

Thank You, David!

First Sci-fi movie: The Thing (1982).
Yeah!
But...
At home and even VHS (old times, old times)...

It has to be Short Circuit and I saw it with my class in a cinema in Prague (Stodulky) that doesnt exist any more...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Independance Day... I was sh!t-scared of the alien in it. Saw it when I was 10 years old in the Odeon in Manchester.

My mother went to a theatre to see Star Wars on the day I was due to be born, in an attempt to get me to come out. Didnt work.

First one I remember seeing is ET. Must've been in a theatre in Chatham where I grew up, but I was too young to remember exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.