[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] A Set of HMV Exclusive Sci-Fi SteelBooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
WINNER CHOSEN - CONGRATS @wayne71 !

This 2015 Ninja Week Giveaway package features:

1) One new copy of the HMV Exclusive Edge of Tomorrow SteelBook

2) One opened/unsealed copy of HMV Exclusive Dawn of the Planet of the Apes SteelBook

3) One new copy of HMV Exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past SteelBook

These prizes are courtesy of @Naughtius Maximus - thank you!

To participate, post the name of the first sci-fi movie and the name/place of the movie theater in which you watched it.

Rules - One entry per member; the winner of this ENTIRE PACKAGE will be selected by a random picking of a post number in this thread excluding the first post.
Ends - Sunday March 1st, 2015
Shipping - winner pays

Good luck and have fun!

Attachments

• hmv.jpg
    hmv.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Thanks for the generous giveaway @Naughtius Maximus and @ash333. :thumbs:

I didn't go to the cinema much as a kid, so I honestly can't remember what the first sci-fi I saw there was. One of my very first sci-fi's I remember watching on TV though was Star Wars... I still have the tapes from when we recorded it off the TV and it has all the adverts during the breaks and everything lol. That was the beginning of my love story with Star Wars, and that Christmas the only thing on my Xmas list was Star Wars toys. :D

Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace; Theater - "Volga", Yaroslavl, Russia :)
Thanks for the Giveaway!

The first film that i watched in cinema was: The Terminator -> so it can be judged as sci-fi:naughty::naughty::naughty:
It was in Russia, Moscow, but i don't remember the name of the cinema. I suppose it even don't exist anymore.
I will check if I WILL BE BACK in Moscow.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

plakat_b7fb2c40525bfff.jpg

I thin it was when I persuaded my dad to take me to see Star Wars in Brighton. He hated it!

Thanks for the giveaway

Thanks for the awesome giveaway :thumbs::thumbs:

I've been trying to think of the films I saw at the cinema in the 80's(i went to the cinema a lot but I can't think of a Sci first one)
I do remember going to see alien 3 when I was 14,at the Rio cinema(little independent cinema) in Dalston, London. We loved it there, they would do late movies, and show four films back to back, they did all four alien movies one night, it was awesome.. Down side, this was back when you could smoke in cinema's and you couldn't get half an hour into the film before your eyes were streaming tears.. You could barely see the screen through the smoke.
It was a dump back then, but we loved it
3874933750_5bb61dbd49_z.jpg

webresize.jpg

I went to see Star Trek VI when i was 9 years of age!
It was in the old cinema in Guildford before they knocked down the old sports center and built a new shiny Odeon.

thanks for the giveaway

I hate to admit it... but the first sci-fi movie I can remember watching in the cinema is Star Wars - Episode 1 in a cinema in Stuttgart... Shame on me... ;)

Independence Day was in graduation in Jyoti dhule maharashtra india and in Baroda gujarat @ rajashri

Thanks for the great giveaway.

Awesome Giveaway!!!!

I believe it was The Empire Strikes Back at the Eric Theater in Painters Crossing, PA (right on Delaware boarder). It's not there anymore :(

Haha fantastic giveaway! I am all nostalgic right now :)
My first sci-fi movie was Independence Day in Gaildorf, south Germany. It's a small and atmospheric cinema run by a charity :thumbs: I should visit it again before it will be closed for good

I saw transformers the movie atbthe old cinema in huddersfield opp the univeraity i was prob about 6 at the time..

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.