[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] A Set of HMV Exclusive Sci-Fi SteelBooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
WINNER CHOSEN - CONGRATS @wayne71 !

This 2015 Ninja Week Giveaway package features:

1) One new copy of the HMV Exclusive Edge of Tomorrow SteelBook

2) One opened/unsealed copy of HMV Exclusive Dawn of the Planet of the Apes SteelBook

3) One new copy of HMV Exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past SteelBook

These prizes are courtesy of @Naughtius Maximus - thank you!

To participate, post the name of the first sci-fi movie and the name/place of the movie theater in which you watched it.

Rules - One entry per member; the winner of this ENTIRE PACKAGE will be selected by a random picking of a post number in this thread excluding the first post.
Ends - Sunday March 1st, 2015
Shipping - winner pays

Good luck and have fun!

Attachments

• hmv.jpg
    hmv.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
1st Scifi movie I watched in a theatre was The Matrix 2 in Carlisle UK. The first sci fi film I ever saw at home was Starship Troopers way earlier than that.

Thanks for the great giveaway!!!!

To participate, post the name of the first sci-fi movie and the name/place of the movie theater in which you watched it.

Wow that's a hard one.... I would say it Star Trek 2 The Wrath of Khan

I was just starting to watch movies and I think this is one my uncle took me to see. It was a century theater (not sure which one) I do remember Return of Jedi more clearly.

If Jurassic Park is counted. Then Jurassic Park. I watched in some small cinema with my cousin when I came for holiday. (Used to live in Netherlands). I remembered how awesome the movie was. When I went back to The Netherlands. I was telling everyone about it. If that doesn't count Then Independence Day. In a Cinema in Rotterdam. It is called Cinerama.
147789841_742548183d.jpg

I can't remember, I would say it was Godzilla (1998) at Benavides Cinema in Surco, Lima.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Return of the Jedi, and it was in former Yugoslavia, cinema: "Kino Partizan".

Thanks for the give away! Hard to recall exactly which it was, but either E.T. or The Jetsons Movie at my parents house when I was a wee lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.