[WINNER CHOSEN] (Ninja Week '15 Giveaway) Life Of PI Taiwan Lenticular Steelbook with gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Here is another great Ninja week giveaway on behalf of HDN forums! This one is for a chance to win a new copy of a Life Of PI Taiwan lenticular Steelbook with gift. This prize has been kindly donated by @Naughtius Maximus

Rules: To enter all you have to do is state your favourite section of the forum and which section you should visit more.

Shipping: Winner pays

End date: The giveaway will end on Sunday the 1st February. The winner will be chosen by random.org. Good luck everyone, lets have some fun!:)

Winner: @Hooch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
My favourite section is Steelbook, should visit Trade section more.

Thanks for the giveaway!

steelbook section

and I should visit the futurepak section more miss a ton because I never go in there often enough

Favourite sections:
Steelbook section (including the Mondo section) and the Group Buy section.

Should go to section:
Gaming section and Trading section.

Thanks guys!

My favourite section is also the steelbook section but I should (and will) pay more attention to collectables and comics

My favorite section is video game steelbook. But i should go more on everything non-steelbook ahah

thank you !

The collectibles and Comics are my favorite sections

I should visit tech more often.

Thanks for the give-away!

Fantastic giveaway!!

I always goto the steelbook section and I definitely need to visit the slip cover section more.

The general steelbook section to catch up on news and see what's going to be released next. Also the trading section. Love seeing if anyone has any good deals.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.