[WINNER CHOSEN] (Ninja Week '15 Giveaway) Life Of PI Taiwan Lenticular Steelbook with gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Here is another great Ninja week giveaway on behalf of HDN forums! This one is for a chance to win a new copy of a Life Of PI Taiwan lenticular Steelbook with gift. This prize has been kindly donated by @Naughtius Maximus

Rules: To enter all you have to do is state your favourite section of the forum and which section you should visit more.

Shipping: Winner pays

End date: The giveaway will end on Sunday the 1st February. The winner will be chosen by random.org. Good luck everyone, lets have some fun!:)

Winner: @Hooch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Fav Section is the Steelbook section, I do frequent the Slipcover and Limited Edition sections quite a bit too.

I need to visit the trading section more. I have gotten really lazy on trades lol.

I like Steelbook and slipcover sections equally
I would like to visit Video game (and video game steelbook) section more

Favorite section would have to be the steelbook section ... I guess I should try to view all other section as well, at least occasionally, but I just don't do that :p

Thanks for the giveaway !

Another great giveaway!
My favorite section is the steelbook section. I need to visit the TV section more. I watch -alot- of tv shows..

1. Steelbook section, always looking for new bargains
2. Videogames section, because it's my second favorite hobby

My favorite part of HDN is the blu-ray slipcover thread.

All members should visit the homepage first and participate in the social media portion of HDN.

Favourite is the steelbook forum, but I should visit the Premium Ninja forum more often
Thanks for the giveaway

Steelbook section.
rarely visit the video game section, so I think I should visit there more.

Thanks, and it's 1st March, not February!

Status
Not open for further replies.