(WINNER CHOSEN)[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Alien Anthology (Play Exclusive) [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello Everyone,

In this contest you will have an opportunity to win this black, sleek Alien movie Steelbook, formerly released as a Play Exclusive. As a HUGE Alien fan, I am excited to donate this for Ninja Week 2014!

30899713_700x700min_1.jpg

To get in the running for this sealed edition, post a pic of your favorite space, alien, invasion, or disaster flick and why it should get a sequel.

Have fun and good luck during Ninja Week 2014 at hidefninja.com! :scat:

District 9

StarringRole_District92cs_05.jpg

Amazing univese that I really felt connected with. I'd love them to explore more of this.

fflifeforce.jpg

I would love to see a Lifeforce sequel, it was one of the more imaginative sci-fi story lines. But anything produced today would have a difficult time matching the original without receiving an NC-17 rating.

%E2%80%9CSPACE%2BBATTLESHIP%2BYamato%E2%80%9D%2Bbombarded%2Bby%2B100,000%2Bapplications%2Bfor%2Bprivate%2Bscreening.jpg

Space Battleship YAMATO.

It's a surprisingly good movie (although the nationalism is laid on a bit thick), and the special effects were impressive considering its tiny budget compared to a Hollywood blockbuster. I'd love to see the other Yamato/Star Blazers adventures get the live action treatment.

I am also saying District 9 here. Would be interesting to see how it would go on after that space ship left. Did it came back, bringing more aliens with them?
I think a sequel where the human's and alien's places would swap could be interesting. Aliens being the master race, and humans having to live with cat food. :hilarious:

onesheet.jpg

Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

Easy answer...Star Wars.

Obviously, a new sequel is coming out in the near future, but the original 3 were an amazing series. Can't wait to see how the saga continues...

Jedi%2B4.jpg

Like many have mention...this NEEDS to happen...District 9 was incredible, the action scenes, the aliens, the guns and how they shot and did some crazy ish hah....loved it.

district_10.jpg

I wouldn't say we need a sequel, but a remake. But it still needs to be cheesy..LOL

poster-thumb-11076.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway

This was hard and so many to pick from
I've gone for cloverfield - this is not my actual favourite but I am a huge fan of this film and I would love to see a sequel or from another point of view.
Heard a rumor years ago that they was but that seemed to get buried.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 134
Another E-P-I-C Give-Away from HDN! THANKS! :LOL:

I would LOVE to own this! The Alien films are definitely one of my favorites!

But...

District 9 however, I FU**ING love that movie! Its a DAMN shame it hasnt received a sequel! :angry: The ending left me wanting for more... MUCH MORE! Come on, bring on District 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

movies-district_00358368.jpg

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

Battleship is a guilty pleasure of mine!

battleship_ver11.jpg

It should get a sequel because i believe that was the scout team they stopped. Now word should be getting back to the motherland that something's amiss and should come back for revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.