(WINNER CHOSEN)[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Alien Anthology (Play Exclusive) [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello Everyone,

In this contest you will have an opportunity to win this black, sleek Alien movie Steelbook, formerly released as a Play Exclusive. As a HUGE Alien fan, I am excited to donate this for Ninja Week 2014!

30899713_700x700min_1.jpg

To get in the running for this sealed edition, post a pic of your favorite space, alien, invasion, or disaster flick and why it should get a sequel.

Have fun and good luck during Ninja Week 2014 at hidefninja.com! :scat:

Thx. for the giveaway!!!

Close Encounters of the Third Kind
closeencounters.jpg

Roy Neary (Richard Dreyfuss) comes back after 37 years.

Happy Ninja Week!!!

Stargate, always thought it was a missed opportunity to make more films in the series, but we at least got a decent tv series out of it.

S-0014_Stargate_movie_poster_l.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway

e97ee596-3b78-4161-af4f-db65f9f036b3.jpg

The Stargate TV series should get another sequel because Stargate is amazing! I would also be up for a Firefly sequel that takes place before Serenity (who am I kidding? I'd still watch even if it came after. I would just complain about it for the first few episodes :p) Thanks for the giveaway!

blade-runner-cityscape.jpg

Would haven choosen Alien, but as it has already a sequel, I'll take Blade Runner. And why (seems like nobody is answering to this)? Once watching, I fell totally in love with that art style. I simply want more of this. And of the score, which is one of the best of all time.

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd say Independence Day. Still great to this day! Always enjoy watching it!
INDEPENDENCE-DAY.jpg

Coolest Invasion film of all time:
ID4 blew me away, and I've always dreamed of seeing a sequal, some sort of ground war.

5010863756_fdde68188e.jpg

Independence Day for me also. :) I think the aliens could comeback with more fire power and try for earth again or we could go after them for the sequel. :)
cc2a87593942bb0a519e4b074a5458ba.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway. :thumbs:

Independence Day because the best movie about an alien invasion deserves a sequel :)

Thanks for the giveaway! :scat:

independence-day-236114.jpg

I want to see a proper predator sequel, Predator 3 if you will.
Set it modern day, on earth, one man against one predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.