(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Face/Off Blu-Fans Limited Steelbook [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN!

Here is your opportunity to win one of the 'coolest' Steelbooks released to date! I am donating this to Ninja Week 2014.

To get you in the mood for action, check out our official Youtube video for this release below:

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Contest: To win this bad boy, tell us who your favorite on-screen villain of all time is, and why.

Have fun and good luck-enjoy Ninja Week 2014 at hidefninja.com!:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivan Vanko from Iron Man 2, I felt he was an awesome match to iron man and Mickey Rourke did an amazing job playing the part. Thank You!

Stansfield, as he makes what IMO is a near perfect movie even better!! :)

Thanks for the giveaway :D

Professional_052Pyxurz.jpg

Great giveaway!

I'm gonna have to go with Heisenberg too. Let's face it, he's absolutely fantastic. No doubt Bryan Cranston is gonna do many villain roles in the future

My favorite villain is probably Darth Vader. He is the first truly awesome villain from my childhood, and the reveal from Empire is just awesome.

Thank you for the giveaway.

The Joker in the Dark Knight, because we had a proper Joker at last, a really dangerous villain for the Batman while Heath Ledger was fantastic.

Texas Pete (superted) as a kid, I thought this guy was a right old meanie!

In this pic, he has abducted the Zavvi gloss machine!

dyte8u4e.jpg

Thanks for the give away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe standartenführer Hans Landa from Inglourious Basterds, because (thanks to Cristoph Waltz impressive play) he was sweet and dangerous at the same time. Like a killer who works with honey covered blades..

Thanks for the give - away!

The bad guy from Watchmen

Adrian Veidt aka Ozymandias

He is manipulative, evil and yet has something he does all this for, that's not aimed for revenge or something like that. He really makes you question a lot in life.

Thank you for the giveaway!

Calvin Candie from Django :)

Because it's one of the best performance of Leo !

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.