(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Face/Off Blu-Fans Limited Steelbook [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN!

Here is your opportunity to win one of the 'coolest' Steelbooks released to date! I am donating this to Ninja Week 2014.

To get you in the mood for action, check out our official Youtube video for this release below:

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Contest: To win this bad boy, tell us who your favorite on-screen villain of all time is, and why.

Have fun and good luck-enjoy Ninja Week 2014 at hidefninja.com!:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Joker. I'm a big fan of the Nolan films and Ledger performance took the Joker to a level that hadn't been done before in my humble opinion.

Bane
bane-TDKR-BD-xl-pic-610x405.jpg

He is my favorite on-screen villain. Sure, Tom Hardy brought a presence to the character that no one thought possible, but beyond that, in a lot of ways I related to him. I've never been a fan of the Batman character because I couldn't relate to the rich guy, famous persona with the big house but I could relate to the guy from the nothing, who would die for his clan, and rose from the gutter. I love the look, the tone, and everything about him. The perfect anti-hero on-screen villain! Thanks for the giveaway! :D

I'd say Heath Ledger's The Joker, but to be a bit more original: Patrick Bateman

40.jpg

One of my favourite movies of all-time with amazing acting by Christian Bale.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'll go with the T1000 from Terminator 2. An un-killable machine that can be anyone or anything. Used to watch this film all the time when I was young. One of my all-time favourite films

Hans Gruber. Because he was the first sophisticated and smart villain and he was played by the grat Alan Rickman. Thanks.:)

Lex_Luthor_by_AwesomenessDK.jpg

Lex Luther...his villianness just made me sick. Tried to be there for Superman, but then back-stabbed him time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.