(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Psychopaths Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyserSoze30

A Usual Suspect
Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2011
UK
Ok, so a little late to the party :p:hilarious:

But seeing as it's Ninja week, what would be better than giving away a HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Pyschopaths steelbook :cool:

steel is mint and sealed. Photo of item
http://imageshack.com/a/img32/6418/gzo.JPG

I will cover postage to the UK, outside postage costs will apply

A link to the original thread

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/32847/&highlight=psychopaths

So will let this run till saturday at 7pm UK time then will pick a winner at random

So to enter just simply tell me why you became a ninja :D

Enjoy Ninjas :cool: just over 24 hrs to enter ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to support the best steelbook website all over the world !
So I choosed to became a ninja and not only a registered member :)

Reactions: KeyserSoze30
Thanks!

I am a huge film fanatic, and developed a desire to collect steelbooks. I feel HDN has done a fantastic job bringing both of those together, and adding a ridiculous amount of other hobbies & interests to create a single place that has something to offer for just about anyone who comes here. This is why i became a Ninja; to support HDN in what they do for the vast community they serve.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I joined within hours of finding the site, because it told me everything I wanted to know about a couple of steels and more. Plus, I wanted in on a GB that was about to start, so I figured "why not?!".

To be honest, I was a member here and over at the other forum Br, posting mostly over there and having a read here. I stumbled on here due to so many from the old importforums remembering seeing Matt's awesome terminator collection and various others.

I'd always been a collector of R3 Korean special editions and was getting into blu ray special editions, they were rare at the start. So I starting posting what I'd received over at the other forum and was getting a fair bit of stick of "why u bought that" "that's crp" "waste of money when u can by the uk amaray" and stuff like that.

I started visiting here more and more and started to post more and more. Eventually found this to be a better place, more friendlier and a lot of people interested in the same things that interest me.
So I became a ninja, simply because, I wanted to donate to the site to keep it going and I had the money available at the time. To this day, I still don't utilise my ninja membership to its full potential. Never asked in the ninja forums for help getting steels or visited the trade forums, or bought anything from the trade forums.

That's my truthful reason.

Cheers

It was because of the great community here at HDN that I became a ninja and because of my love for collecting steelbooks.

Thanks for giveaway! :thumbs:

I joined the site because I was interested in the hobby. I contributed to the site (via Ninja membership) once I realized that this is one of the best interest groups I've ever come across. I don't know of another group so active, engaged, and willing to work directly with manufacturers/producers to drive the entire hobby forward. It really is impressive and for that, we all should thank the staff, the group buy leaders, and the folks who speak directly with producers on our behalf.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Recent visit to the clinic revealed I had ninja in my blood. :hilarious:

Was greatly awarded but its awesome to sit here & get all the scoops. HDN is the definitive place for steelbooks.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Was an 'amateur' steelbook collector for several years and when I came across the site found so much information, so many useful people and such a great community. I was hooked. Love the site, love being a ninja!
Thanks for the give away

Status
Not open for further replies.