(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Psychopaths Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyserSoze30

A Usual Suspect
Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2011
UK
Ok, so a little late to the party :p:hilarious:

But seeing as it's Ninja week, what would be better than giving away a HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Pyschopaths steelbook :cool:

steel is mint and sealed. Photo of item
http://imageshack.com/a/img32/6418/gzo.JPG

I will cover postage to the UK, outside postage costs will apply

A link to the original thread

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/32847/&highlight=psychopaths

So will let this run till saturday at 7pm UK time then will pick a winner at random

So to enter just simply tell me why you became a ninja :D

Enjoy Ninjas :cool: just over 24 hrs to enter ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the give-away

When I started collecting there was only one page which had all the latest information of upcoming releases so it was an easy choice signing up here ;)

I joined-up because HDN is a great place to talk about/get info on all the things I love (Movies/TV Shows/Video Games/Comics) in one place, with like-minded people from all walks of life. Thanks for the giveaway!

Because I started to collect steelbooks and when researching HDN kept coming up on the browser, took a look and joined. Good move on my part, Bad move on the wallet. :cheers:

Thanks for the giveaway.:thumbs:

I started collecting Steelbook packaging, and this was the first sight to come up in Google search.....LOL

Because I got interested in steelbooks and I found this was the best forum to keep myself updated!

The love for steelbooks and the great community of members/mods is what led me to become less of a lurker and keep me coming back daily. Thanks for the giveaway!

Whenever i googled a steelbook i was interested in, hdn was always one of the first sites to pop up, i read members viewpoints,helpful information that was posted etc and i signed up cos i felt the members and mods were a really nice,helpful bunch of people who had an interest in the same things i do.. it is the best forum imo,so well organised and maintained.. just awesome:scat:

Thanks for the great giveaway:thumbs:

Because that other forum doesn't have information as fast as the Ninjas do!

Status
Not open for further replies.