(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Little Mermaid & Planes Steelbooks [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN!

Here's your chance to win 2 Disney Steelbooks that are brand new, and sealed, courtesy of one of our Group Buy Leaders at HDN, 'masterblaster'. Feel free to check out his group buys if you need some help obtaining exclusives from stores that don't ship outside of Europe.

All you need to do is reply and tell us 3 discussion forums you'd like us to add to HDN. Thanks for participating in Ninja Week 2014! :ninja:

Thanks everyone for your support of the site & a special welcome to any new members that are joining us for the 1st time, this year.

Enjoy hidefninja.com everyone!:scat:

Pictures from our discussion threads:

View attachment 36514

View attachment 47616

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to see

1) Defining OCD - a group therapy based discussion thread
2) How to make hard cash fast - a thread to post any get rich schemes to fund the addiction that is the book of steel
3) Ring of Steel - an interactive gladiatorial virtual amphitheatre where each weekend Ninjas go 1 on 1 to argue for the greatest steel that ever lived - to the victor the spoils (alternatively steelbook poker but not worked that one out yet ;))

1. How to obtain a grail steelbooks at low prices
2. Discussions on how to hide steels from the other half
3. Defining OCD - a group therapy based discussion thread from antman said :)

Reactions: Antman
1: Forum or sub forum breaking out country releases or by distributor. So say your looking for just a US steel you don't have to sift through 1000's to find the 10 US ones or so.
2. Man cave forum, not just collectibles but a way to show off your man cave.
3. OCD forum tips and tricks :)

Tomorrow's tech - an expansion of the ultra hi-def forum, to discuss new innovations in filming/cinema technology, and how it may affect how we watch films in the cinema and at home going forward.

Steelbooks Anonymous - A supportive platform where members can, in confidence, reveal the desperate acts they've performed to get their steelbook fix.

A games thread(s) for the general chatter forum - a place where we can while away the hours playing mind curdling forum games.

1) tips & tricks how to do custom jobs to enhance your steels
2) event gatherings & ninja meetings
3) jobs

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

1. Defining OCD - a group therapy based discussion thread from antman said too
2. Typography used for titles of movies - forum discussion
3. Studios, Editors and Distributors logos, design & history discussion thread...

Thanks for another awesome give away :thumbs:

thanks for the giveaway

1) custom steelbooks, how to customise steels etc

2) OCD Therapy

3) a horror forum relating to all things horror

1: A subforum for people to plan a group gathering.
2: A forum about how people hide their steels. I.E.: Ordering at work place/friends house etc.
3: Are you a completist. (Do you collect the whole collection I.E. Disney)

Thanks, DB!

1. Major Retailer Exclusives sections in the Steelbook forum. Retailers like Zavvi / KimchiDVD / Entertainment Store / Blufans - it would be great if they'd have their own sub section within the SB forum, so they're easy to find while keeping the main SB forum a lot less cluttered. The search function works, but it isn't flawless. One can also subscribe to the threads they do want to read, but even then...any post made spams one's inbox.

2. Random hobbies / arts / crafts / photography / etc. A place where people who build Lego can show off their Lego. Where people who enjoy photography can share their pictures, and talk about cameras, etc. People who can paint / draw / sew / knit, whatever...can come here and show their work. Something like this might even spark a whole new world of interest and it may bring fellow Ninja even closer together as they discover similar hobbies outside the world of film / music / steelbook.

3. A section dedicated to people whom are either Veterans of War themselves, or those with military family. It would be great to have a place where people can get together and share things with others. Whether they are fun things, or ****** things...it's always nice to have someone there to laugh, be sad or be pissed off with you at and about the same things. Most people i know don't like to talk to friends or family, because said friends and family are often judgmental, even if they don't intend to be that way. This way, people come here and meet on a positive note, discussing steelbooks or film in general...and there's an option to discuss deeper things with the same people, because theyhave a 100% neutral position in one's life.

Of course, this doesn't have to be strictly for Veterans or Active Duty. It could be anything that people deal with. I'm not saying we should create a psychiatry section, but talking to similar minded people about serious things - in an environment that isn't ALL ABOUT said issues - could be really beneficial to a lot of us.

1)Blu-ray compare Thread discussing difference to versions available and how to purchase

2)Steelbook Review Thread

3)Monthly Top 10 Steelbooks Thread voted by HDN Members
With discussions as to why this release is the best release

Thanks for this Brilliant Giveaway and amazing website its the Best :thumbs:

[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Little Mermaid & Planes Steelbooks [UK]

Great giveaways! Thanks

1) Damaged Steel thread. Where members post pics of their damaged steels ie, paint chips, spine slash. Then ask the steelbook retailer to explain why they thought collectors would accept faulty products.

2) A thread where members provide mock up of Steels they would like to be released. I know some members such as Zesty do this already, but i dont think there is an actual thread. I maybe wrong though! Haha

3) A worst steel thread?

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Great Giveaway!!!:thumbs:

#1. Talk about all Studios, History & Editors.
#2. Full Movie reviews
#3. A section that displays the Best/Rarest/Highest Priciest steel - To the non rarest/lowest price steel, All Steelbooks!

Awesome giveaway!

Forum is already great so thinking of additional threads was not easy.
1. Perhaps a G1 section for all G1 steels only. New & old.
2. Seen this with comic books but a section where steelbook value is disccussed. Almost like a steelbook market.
3. Customize section showing all steels that have had any & all amendments done. Like Wreck's super awesome Star Wars steelie. :D

1) I like the idea mentioned before about a ninja gathering/meetup forum.

2) Forum just about how to modify steels.

3) Forum about other hobbies.

Thanks for giveaway!

Awesome giveaway!

Forum is already great so thinking of additional threads was not easy.
1. Perhaps a G1 section for all G1 steels only. New & old.
2. Seen this with comic books but a section where steelbook value is disccussed. Almost like a steelbook market.
3. Customize section showing all steels that have had any & all amendments done. Like Wreck's super awesome Star Wars steelie. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.