(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Little Mermaid & Planes Steelbooks [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN!

Here's your chance to win 2 Disney Steelbooks that are brand new, and sealed, courtesy of one of our Group Buy Leaders at HDN, 'masterblaster'. Feel free to check out his group buys if you need some help obtaining exclusives from stores that don't ship outside of Europe.

All you need to do is reply and tell us 3 discussion forums you'd like us to add to HDN. Thanks for participating in Ninja Week 2014! :ninja:

Thanks everyone for your support of the site & a special welcome to any new members that are joining us for the 1st time, this year.

Enjoy hidefninja.com everyone!:scat:

Pictures from our discussion threads:

View attachment 36514

View attachment 47616

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Steelbook Review
2) Customizing Steelbooks
3) Steelbooks in history of mankind

1) Movie Reviews/ Discussions
2) Steelbooks & You (What Got You Into Steelbooks in the first place?)
3) Tips & Tricks (How to customize Steelbooks, Slipcovers, etc.)

1) a rehab center, for broken/addict Ninjas ! lol
2) a thread "Inside Scanavo Factory", I want to see how it's made :D
3) a "I don't like Marvels Movie, am I the only one ?" thread :p

Thanks for the give-away ;)

Fantastic giveaway!

1. How to Customize steelbook? Tips..
2. Steelbook Anonymous (for the gravely addicted) :hilarious:
3. Interactive Polls

Thanks for the Giveaway :scat:

1. "Pimp" my Steelbook Section
2. A "How to open a Thread in the Steelbook Section" - Thinking about Templates...Copy, paste and tweak
3. Would like some more HDN Exclusive News

1 - database for numbered titles so members can track who has what number
2 - bigrob's corner where I can ramble about some of the crap I watch
3 - holding cell for naughty members. Somewhere where they get a thread all to themselves to rant with

Thanks for the giveaway!!

1) A proper customisation fourm, with tutorials of how to custom steelbooks.

2) a dedicated 3D fourm

3) VHS Classics :)

1) Movie / game reviews
2) Let some anger out forum (bad day at work, smashed steelbook, someone's pissed you off) tell us about it
3) what's the cheapest and most expensive steelbook you have bought?

1) customising/modifying steelbooks forum
2) a Lego selection in the collectibles area (my other collecting hobby after steelbook!)
3) random rant thread, people like to rant on here and would be funny to see a thread full of crazy ranting EEK!

Thanks for the give away

Reactions: 8bitninja
Thanks for the giveaway... Hard to come up with more but liking some of the other suggestions here...

1) A Steelbook customization forum
2) A collated trade/sale/want database to make it easy to see who has specific items you are looking for and what there wants are.
Imagine it would be a lot of effort and not sure its worth it, but would great if it was one source and if I am looking for Steelbook X I could choose that title, see a list of who has it available, and directly see their specific wants or prices. Haven't figured out a way to do this all in one spot and searching the trade forums and having to go to each users thread can be cumbersome at times and think this could help facilitate more exchange
3) Maybe a specific area for discussion of customs/import duties & fees, approaches to avoid, etc... to keep this out of the main steelbook threads as it seems to come up all the time there and in the retailer threads as well (and since it has no impact for the most part on US members, it does get a little old for me although I understand why others want to discuss it)

1 Customising
2 Other collectibles
3 A section were people list broked damaged steelbooks, can that be traded/sold for parts. the scrapyard!

1. A section on redesigning your steelbooks
2. What else do you collect
3. What activities do you do other than collect

1) Ninja Wives Support - A place for Wives of Ninjas to come and share our dismay, angst and support for stress related to our husbands obsession.

2) Review Thread - A organized place to find all the latest HDN movie reviews.

3) Money Tracker - A system that tracks the money you spend on Blurays that Wives can see each week.

Thanks, and please make 1 & 3 come true!

Thanks for the contest!

I really like the OCD thread that people were suggesting!

1) OCD thread
2) Customizing Steels and Slips
3) Setting up group meetings and trade shows

1. How to beat OCD
2. Learn how to become OCD
3. OCD Lounge

lol

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway

1. Steelbook OCD help
2. Steelbook design - that retailers work alongside
3. Film memorabilia