(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] PS4 GAMING CONSOLE [EUROPE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Entries accepted until Monday 1pm EST 2/10.

Hey Ninjas!

Part of this Epic 5 Year anniversary Ninja Week is the PS4 Give-away to a member World-wide. All can enter.

Just reply with answers to the following questions!

1) What forum board do you visit the most?
2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often? (perhaps another interest of yours...)
3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. :) (ex: post more pics)

ps4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Generous Giveaway, Cheers! :thumbs:

1) Steelbook forum definitely, essential to feed the addiction.

2) Ninja's helpinfg Ninja's, Movies, Trailers etc, Comics

3) Post more pics of recent additions, get more involved with discussions and do a few more giveaways!

1.The steelbook forum of course. It keeps me up to date on what new releases are being announced, on price drops/back in stock steelbooks and pictures from fellow ninjas :thumbs:

2.The video game section

3. Plan to do my first giveaway (not like awesome giveaway you guys give ), i will continue to help my fellow ninja members and new members of course and be more active in discussions in the forum.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway :thumbs:

These site is awesome :oohyeah:

Last edited:
Blu-ray Steelbook has to be the one I visit the most! :)

2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often? (perhaps another interest of yours...)
The video gaming section.. it's a major hobby of mine. and when I say major hobby, i mean MAJORRRRRRR HOBBYYYYYYY lol

3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. (ex: post more pics)
To contribute to HDN I plan to be more involved in posting updates for the Gaming World. I would go the extra mile to help out another Ninja and if anyone has trouble finding something on the net then don't hesitate to contact me. I'd like to think that if I can't find it, it won't be anywhere :p But I charge a Cadbury's Creme Egg per find ;) lol JK

This is an absolutely awesome giveaway and I can't wait to find out who wins! Good Luck to everyone! :)

Simply Outstanding :D

1: Steelbook forum for all the latest updates.
2: Comic book forum, I'm slowly rebuilding my 2000AD & Judge Dredd collection.
3: More pictures, more useful posts, more Ninja ;)

1. Definitely the steelbook section!!
2. I think I should start visiting the VG steelbook section. I stopped collecting VG a while back but I would like to see what's New :D
3. To post more pics of Custom Glossing Steels:scat:

1. the steelbook forum, keeps me up to date on what releases are being announced
2. Blu-ray Collector's & Limited Editions and Video Games
3. I plan to buy more steels and be more active

Thank you very much for this awesome giveaway!

Thanks for the great giveaway

1. i visit the Steelbook and digibook section the most
2. ill be visiting the Poster and Collectable section more often
3. ill Probably donate money, participate in trades/sales,maybe some giveaways in the future

Wow what a giveaway :scat:

1) Steelbook forum but also movie & trailers & collectibles

2) United Kingdom release area, I'm always shocked to see which films are being released each week in here the UK with the normal "oh that's out this week". I should start viewing the UK area more to see when films are released.

3) defiantly contribute more pics and even try to host a giveaway

1 I visit the steelbook forum the most

2 should visit 3D Blu Ray section more often

3 to do a give away of some sort

Thanks for the Amazing give away

I'm having to put all my eggs in one basket since the Xbox giveaway is only for the USA and Canada, so please add some extra luck to this post for a victory!
;)

Blu-Ray Steelbook general

I really need to get back into the trading forums more, and also into the video game steel forums... And the collection forums... Crap, I just need to stay on the internet all day apparently!

3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. (ex: post more pics)
Will probably work as the Asian/Oceania hub more often than just on some of the Blu Fans releases if needed.

1.) The Steelbook forum by far! Everyday, many times ;)
2.) I should visit the game board more.. (we all should!)
3.) Write more.. I read a lot but comment maybe every 20th time? Should update my pics, too!

Thank you very much for the giveaway and have fun during the ninja week guys!

Thank you for this awesome giveaway! :oohyeah:

1) Blu-ray SteelBook™

2) Blu-ray DigiBooks and Blu-ray Slip Covers

3) Post more pics and participate more in discussions

1) SteelBook section
2) Hot Deals forum
3) Be more helpful and try to post more news

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!! :oohyeah:

Thanks for the giveaway!

1) Steelbooks
2) Ninjas helping Ninjas and Other Limited Editions.
3) More active in discussions

1) Steelbooks! Steelbooks! Steelbooks!

2) Video Gaming and Comics and Slipcovers and... well, there's actually a lot of boards which relate to my interests that I've never even been on!

3) Being more active would be a start and actually posting rather than just lurking. Also, I'd like to actually practically contribute by helping out other Ninjas with exclusives (not that Australia gets a lot that's actually good).

1) Steelbook board
2) Video Gaming, stuck to PC because of budget cuts no money for console(games)
3) Still got some Steelbooks I couldn't sell, will be giving them away after the Ninja Week

1) Blu-ray SteelBook™

2) Blu-ray Collector's & Limited Editions

3) Hoping to do some giveaways my self this year and helping members to the best of my ability.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway :thumbs:

1) The Steelbook Forum I view the most daily

2) Blu-ray Collector's & Limited Editions

3) Tell more film fans about HDN Website and on Facebook when I post photos of my steelbook give a link to HDN Forum of this release and of course post lot more photos of new arrivals of my steelbook and Collectors Editions on HDN Website

Thanks for this amazing brilliant Giveaway :thumbs: :scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.