(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] PS4 GAMING CONSOLE [EUROPE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Entries accepted until Monday 1pm EST 2/10.

Hey Ninjas!

Part of this Epic 5 Year anniversary Ninja Week is the PS4 Give-away to a member World-wide. All can enter.

Just reply with answers to the following questions!

1) What forum board do you visit the most?
2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often? (perhaps another interest of yours...)
3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. :) (ex: post more pics)

ps4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the awesome giveaway:scat:

1` the steelbook forum

2` the comic forum

3` to post more pics since i got a new camera, and to do a giveaway

:scat: good luck everyone!:scat:

1. Steelbook Forum (I have it bookmarked!)
2. Hi-Def Audio (I'm a huge fan of music in high-def but I keep forgetting to check in there)
3. I need to host my first giveaway (I have some items already in mind)

1: Right now, it's all about the Steelbook forum for me.
2: Probably trading. I need to build my collection :)
3: Buy more Steelbooks and post pics of them. I'll be posting better quality pics of the small collection I have already.

Thanks!

- To be honest, HDN since last 1 year. Since I started collecting Steelbooks, HDN has become default place where I come and gather all info about steelbook releases.
- And since last 2-3 days, after I posted some of my collection in awards section. I have been visiting my threads after every 20-30 minutes, to see how much thanks I have received till now. :ohno: :hides:
- And starting from today, I am on refresh mode.

45584725.jpg

:hides again: .

2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often? (perhaps another interest of yours...)
- I keep on checking entire section of "Collectibles, Collections, & Comics". Mostly Collectibles and Collections.

3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. (ex: post more pics)
- I am from India. And since last 1 year, Indian steelbook market is growing slowly but promisingly, and many steelbooks, though not exclusives or WEAs, are getting released in India as well.
- And since last 1 year I have taken a chance where and when I can, to create threads about Indian Steelbooks and special edition releases. The same thing I will continue to do this year as well.
- Though I do not have any contact with any manufacturer who releases/imports steelbooks in India, I would like to see some Bollywood movies getting steelbook treatment as well. I have not tried for this particularly as of now. But I would really look forward to it as well.

Thanks again for all the awesome giveaways during this entire week.
:thumbs:

Thanks. Great giveaway.

1. The Ninja Forum is my default start page here.
2. The main steelbook page. I've missed some good stuff, but trying to cut down.
3. I want to do at least 2 or 3 giveaways this year since I've been lucky a few times.

1. Visit the steelbook forum
2. Remember to visit the members area
3. On my 100th post have my own giveaway "watch this space, as getting close"

1) What forum board do you visit the most? SealedGameHeaven.com

2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often? (perhaps another interest of yours...) HiDefNinja

3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. (ex: post more pics) Take more pictures of my collection to share.

1) I mostly visit the Steelbook forum

2) I would like to visit the collections forum more often

3) Contribute more to discussion in general (I didn't really post much last year)

1) Steelbook thread.

2) Slipcover thread. (I started out collecting slips but Steelbooks have turned me to the dark side! I need to get back in the slip game!!)

3) The plan is to host my own giveaway this year and hopefully support the site by becoming a fully fledged paid-up member :thumbs:

Thanks for this, and ALL the great giveaways :scat:

Awesome!!!!!

1) What forum board do you visit the most? -
3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. (ex: post more pics)

1 - The blu ray steelbook forum
2- The music forum. I want to connect with more heavy metal fans
3 - I will attempt to post more deals with the steelbooks. I want to save Ninjas some money as others have done for me

Bluray Steelbooks :)
The DC Collectibles fourm
Im planning to do my first giveaway, it will have to be something really special.

Awesome giveaway.

Last edited:
1) I only visit the Steelbook forum :)

2) Comic Books & Collectibles

3) Definitely slow down my life so I could contribute more in any capacity possible, especially with some discussions or filmmaking questions, etc

1) What forum board do you visit the most ?

Blu-ray-Steelbook™ :scat:

2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often ? (perhaps another interest of yours...)

Posters & Art and Blu-ray-Slip covers

I'll probably donate money and I'll continue to be active on the forum Posters & Art

:scat: :scat: :scat: Thanks For All

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.