[WINNER CHOSEN] [Ninja Week'15 Give-away] Brave Blu-ray Digibook Target USA Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjaweek15.jpg

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever at hidefninja.com!

Prize donated by digitalbabe

1 winner

To enter:

1) Which actress would you like to see be animated for the next Pixar or Disney film?

2) What giveaways are you MOST excited about this Ninja Week 2015?

Good luck & enjoy #bestweekever #ninjaweek

image16.JPG

instagram-jpg.141209

Thanks so much for the giveaway!!

1) Which actress would you like to see be animated for the next Pixar or Disney film?

emma_watson_noah_religion_spiritual_biblical_story_russell_crowe_noah_s_daughter-466758.jpg

Cap America 2 Nova Media, I was waiting to get that one since it was announced but it sold out pretty quickly :(

Thanks for the Giveaway !
Would love to see Jennifer Lawrence in animated version ^^

I'm very exited by the Blufan Up box giveaway :D

Anna Kendrick!!!! And I'm looking most forward to the Olive Player system and the T2 Kimchi Exclusive!
apDsLx3j.jpeg

Emma Stone.

I love all the giveaways, but of course I'm most excited for the ones featuring items I really want. This one, the Christine Twilight Time, and Terminator 2 Kimchi just to name a few.

Ashley Judd
Up blufans box set, Frozen empty box, Rambo grail

I've been wanting this, just haven't pulled the trigger. Thanks

1) Taylor Swift (she acts); she's already done a photoshoot as Rapunzel a couple of years ago
2) All of them that I entered, but particularly the Blufans giveaways

Scarlett Johansson... she'd still look amazing animated!

I am probably most excited about the GotG and Capt America Nova giveaways as missing them badly from my collection!

I think Natalie Portman would be a great actress for an animated film.

Probably the most interesting giveaways to me were the rare Zavvi Disney/Pixar releases, the Dallas Buyers Club steelbook and the Eternal Sunshine steelbook. The Big Hero 6 Target one was cool, too, because I wasn't able to find one in good condition myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.