[WINNER CHOSEN] [Ninja Week'15 Give-away] Prometheus (Blu-ray Digipack) (Target Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjaweek15.jpg

Welcome to #bestweekever #ninjaweek 2015!

Prize donated by @Naughtius Maximus

prom.jpg

To enter:

1) What do you think about the current buzz about 'Alien 5'-does
Neill Blomkamp's leadership have potential for the next installment, and why?

Or

2) Is the franchise derailed?

Good luck all!

Subscribe to the Blu-ray Digipack area for new upcoming releases in this special packaging!

Winner: Denizen

Last edited:
ninjaweek15.jpg

Welcome to #bestweekever #ninjaweek 2015!

Prize donated by @Naughtius Maximus

View attachment 136837

To enter:

Or

2) Is the franchise derailed?

Good luck all!

Subscribe to the Blu-ray Digipack area for new upcoming releases in this special packaging!
I am ready for another Alien movie. I have seen some concept art and it looks amazing.

I have faith in Blompkamp - visually yes but not sure about the story. He is definitely the guy to make a good science fiction but Chappie makes me doubt a little.

I dont feel Alien is derailed but shouldnt been interconnected with Predator. That was a big mistake imo.

Thanks for the giveaway

Thanks for the give-away!

Agree with the majority here - Alien 5 has lots of potential and for me, is one of the few series still worth bringing back. I really don't think Prometheus' efforts have or will derail the series as a stand-alone arc. Blomkamp should do a decent job, at worst.

The franchise is defiantly derailed and I've heard no Sigourney, which if true is a horrific own goal for the film!

Thanks for the giveaway!

1) I do not know anything and do not care about any buzz. Buzz does not make a movie good, would prefer low buzz but make it a masterpiece then the fans will come back.

2) Again, make the next film great like the Apes films. nothing else matters.

Neil is an amazing director and has picked some great films to date. He is th kick th alien franchise needs and he'll do an amazing job. A superb script would be nice too.

i reckon he is an amazing choice to take this on further but im guessing it will star south african accents and sharlto copley

2) Yes, i really dislike this movie. A real fan of alien. But i find Riddley very lazy with is new movies.

Thanks for the give away :)

I reckon it will be the kick up the aliens franchise arse it needs and will be awesome

I do think the franchise has derailed a bit (3 and 4 and also the predator vs aliens although I don't mind that one) and I actually liked Prometheus and kinda looking forward to them going to paradise (if it happens)
But you only have to see my posts on the movie buzz thread for blomkamp's alien film and how much I'm looking forward to seeing what he does.
I love his concept art and think if he ignores 3 and 4 and continues from aliens it could be amazing. Also and I hope fox don't want a 12 but he could bring the violence and scariness back like the first 2.
Loved his work on district 9 with his pal shartlo and although Elysium wasn't great it still had amazing visuals and shartlo as a bad guy was unreal and I also think chappie looks much better than that. Can only hope he's getting better and smashes his take on an alien film. Also hope he has shartlo in that too.

I think its amazing that he designed the concept art in his own time for something he loves and fox have actually gone to him because of that. Just hope they let him do what he wants and don't try to control him too much. I also think this will be a different vibe to his 3 previous south African films obvioulsy (not that its a bad thing at all) just love the darkness of the alien films and he will stick to those roots being a massive alien film (so ive read/heard).

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

Reactions: digitalbabe
I can't wait I really enjoyed promethues I no a lot of people didn't but holding off on the alien creatures was a good idea I think by the time alien 5 comes around it will be a good time for the aliens to enter the fold again
Aliens 3 and 4 got abit tired but this is a new era, new ideas and a very decent guy behind the project should make for great viewing bring it on

I'm a huge fan of the Alien movies and im more then ready to see what Neill Blomkamp can come up with.
Bad or good im surely going to be watching it no matter what.

I'm also really looking forward to see where Scott is going with Prometheus 2 as i was a fan of the first one.
Thought a lot of people didn't seem to like it, i really enjoyed it for what it was.

Thanks for the giveaway!

The franchise is on a good path and Neill Blomkamp can take it to new places. He's a visionary director and more importantly, he's a SCI FI director through and through. I'm hyped!

Thanks for the contest

I will answer no. 1

I think there is still room to tell a great closing story to the entire Aliens Saga (including Prometheus) but it all depends if they make the Prometheus sequel to setup Neill' s film.
I believe he has the eye just needs to make sure the story is perfect.

Thank you for this epic prize draw....

Blokamp has being hit and miss in my opinion but I know he has put a lot of time n effort into alien 5 so I think all the hype will be spot on amd could be the best alien film yet.

2) Each Alien saga movie is a piece of art (not talking about spin off). If they go on working with great directors I'm very confident.

thanks for the giveaway !

Status
Not open for further replies.