[WINNER CHOSEN] [Ninja Week'15 Giveaway] Lawrence of Arabia 1/4 Slip (HDzeta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninja-week-black-jpg.136852

Welcome to NINJA WEEK 2015 at hidefninja.com!
Prize donated by @wxlinkswd and HDzeta
hdzeta.png

To enter:

1) What Steelbook would you like to see next from HDzeta?

2) What 'Epic' film is deserving of a Blu-ray Limited Edition and how would you design it?

Good luck & enjoy the rest of Ninja Week 2015!

Subscribe to the hidefninja.com Steelbook forum to track all of the latest releases and news!

#bestweekever #ninjaweek
lawrence14.jpg

Probably one of the best giveaways at the moment! Sheesh!

A It would be great to see a Schindler's List finally getting released.

2) What 'Epic' film is deserving of a Blu-ray Limited Edition and how would you design it?
A Epic by my standards but the original War of the Worlds with one of these great works of art :D
the-war-of-the-worlds-1953.jpg

war_worlds_pal_9_x.jpg

War%20of%20the%20Worlds%201953.jpg

I would love to see them do Schindlers list. One of my favorite films and would make a great steelbook package I'm sure.

The above deserves a real great limited edition pack. A very plain steelbook, mainly black, bold writing keep it plain. A full slip over the top with the bodies in black and little girl in red dress showing. Maybe same as lenticular.
Wouldn't go over the top with freebies, maybe some black and white art cards, a little booklet outlining the historical facts behind everything would be cool.

Thanks for the great giveaway

Thanks for the give away.

I would love to see HDzeta do The Mask steelbook.

Epic film would be a Star Wars original trilogy using original artwork to coincide with the new movie this year.
wdiqe7iqkcrwxxulazch.png
empire-strikes-back-original-poster.jpg

ReturnOfTheJediPoster1983.jpg

Reactions: wxlinkswd
Omg agreed on Schindler's list ! For epic movie ( for me ) : Speed racer.
Thank you for the GA
1836r00uxs3tkjpg.jpg

I'd love HD Zeta to do a steelbook of Darkman.

Epic film would be Pacific Rim with this artwork:

image.jpg

Thanks for the great giveaway.

Robinson-Crusoe-on-Mars-Poster.jpg

I would kill for some individual steelbooks for the Original Trilogy. I would totally use the original theatrical posters for the artwork.

star_wars_movie_posters.png

1. Field of Dreams, one of my all time favourite movies and a classic!

2. Field of Dreams. I would propose a lenticular cover with the ball field in the middle of the corn field taking centre stage. When the lenticular cover is tilted the pros of old would enter the ball field from the adjacent cornstalks. On the back cover perhaps a line of vehicles headed to the ball field...if you built it they will come.

Unfortunately I am not much for putting my thoughts into design so my description above will have to suffice.

I'd like to see them do a STEELBOOK of Paranorman, for sure.

Also, I'd like to see a limited collectors edition of the (mostly) unaltered STAR WARS films....this complete set could have the new versions and the old version. I'd love for it to have some massive booklet (or book) with all kinds of behind the scenes and concept art from all the films. And a handwritten apology from Lucas for butchering "his" films to infinity and beyond.

1) Back To The Future trilogy.

2) Star Wars original trilogy. I'd want them to use Olly Moss' art and make a great looking wooden box set out of it:

tumblr_ldkjrh5UlZ1qeqo31o1_1280.jpg

1). Pacific Rim

2). I would love some individual steelbooks for the Back To The Future Trilogy with this artwork:
Back-to-the-Future-By-Phatom-City-creative.jpg

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! :)

Reactions: fcagno
Thanks for the giveaway! :)

1. I'd like them doing "Troy" next - would be awesome! They should use this artwork:
TROY.jpg

2. I'll go with some dudes over here and say that the original star wars trilogy finally need to get the treatment it deserves!!!
Each of the movies should get a steelbook in my opinion, and as stated before, they should use the classic artworks (already shown in posts above). :)

apocalypse.now

bride over river kwai. lenticular - empty bride/bride men working on it. filled with extras !

A Predator steelbook!

Predator, maybe a lenti that shows the Predator mask on and off or the Predator camouflage in the woods and the eyes glow up.

Star Wars

OLLYIMAGE.jpg

Thank you

1 Labyrinth ( I just keep saying it till they create it XD)
2 almost famous. would love to see a lenticular effect on the sunglasses of the poster :)
Almost_famous_poster1.jpg

HDZeta give-away's are seriously awesome.

1. I would love to see a proper Blade Runner release from HDZ the full swag - lenticular slip and/or slip case, themed sticker(s), art cards, booklet, etc. This movie has seen too many steels with not enough quality and HDZ has the creativity to deliver.

2. Citizen Kane, no doubt. And HDZeta should be in charge of this one, too :):):)

Make it a steelbook (obviously). Use the front image from the USA Digibook with matte finish on the black background, spot gloss on the red background and the character and the text, and deboss the character and the text.

00368023-960614_500.jpg

For the interior, use the window scene from the beginning of the movie (one of the most important scenes of film ever produced).

6a00d83451b64669e2015434207252970c-500wi

For the back, use the opening shot of Xanadu. Matte finish the background of the castle and spot gloss any part of the front gate that is part of the image.

citizen-kane1.jpg

I would probably pay $80-100 for this, FYI ;)

1. Schindler's List would be awesome. :)
2. :woot: This is awesome :D
Back-to-the-Future-By-Phatom-City-creative.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thank you for the giveaway!

HDzeta, please design a Blade Runner steelbook...please!
blade_runner_drew_struzan.jpg
Hayao Miyazaki's Spirited Away is deserving of a Blu-ray Limited Edition. I would use this art and have the character "No-Face" disappear and reappear as the lenti effect.
spirited-away-1_0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.