[WINNER CHOSEN] [Ninja Week'15 Giveaway] Lawrence of Arabia 1/4 Slip (HDzeta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninja-week-black-jpg.136852

Welcome to NINJA WEEK 2015 at hidefninja.com!
Prize donated by @wxlinkswd and HDzeta
hdzeta.png

To enter:

1) What Steelbook would you like to see next from HDzeta?

2) What 'Epic' film is deserving of a Blu-ray Limited Edition and how would you design it?

Good luck & enjoy the rest of Ninja Week 2015!

Subscribe to the hidefninja.com Steelbook forum to track all of the latest releases and news!

#bestweekever #ninjaweek
lawrence14.jpg

1) Sin City ;)

2) Star Wars saga collectors set from japan. Package would include all 6 movies (extended editions) light saber replica (if real ones are not ready yet) Millennium Falcon sideshow marquette and all the characters made by hot toys 1/4 scale. It would be a massive and massively expensive set, limited to 9 pieces and the price tag would be :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: If i say the actual number i would break the internet ;)
acc81aa006688ed2585715d8a5eb80c4ec1d66f4_m.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

1. Let's see a HDZeta version of American Beauty.

2. You ask for an epic film? What other choice than to say Rubber?! Of course it comes in a real tire made out of rubber. Maybe you get a hand sized little wooden chair, a pair of sunglasses and a glass of water. Why you ask? No reason.

Thanx a lot!

Than you for the Giveaway!
1.I would be happy to have Taxi Driver limited HDZeta Steelbook
2. Star Wars:
It should something legendary, for Example, 6 movies: each movie in separate Big Box like Gladiator Tri-pack.
Each Box with 3 excluisve steelbooks. One Episode - 3 steelbooka with 3 different artworks
All six Boxes makes one big epic Picture, like:
star-wars-saga-wallpaper.jpg

Thanks, DB :)

1 - I think Braveheart would be a great choice to get such a special treatment.
2 - As for design; I have always loved and cherished the "Outlawed tunes on outlawed pipes" scene. I would choose a high quality still of that for the inside. I'd go with a G2 size SB with an embossed border, featuring the image below for the back. I'm not sure about the front...i know what i'd like to see, but i can't find a decent still.
maxresdefault.jpg

1) Fight club

2)
The LOTR films separated into 6 steelbooks, 3 with the films and 3 with the special features. All the steelbooks go into one big box which has this image on the front.
Ringstrilogyposter.jpg

Thanks!

Well, I would like a big thick edition of Hero that would be nice!

I know I am dreaming and it is not even on bd, but Titan AE would make me cry!
So many nice artworkd from the film etc like this one:
ca11.JPG

I would wish for a lenticular slipcover with real depth and some nice embossing going on with the steelbook itself

Definetly need a decent jaws steelbook
And as for an epic how about Ben Hur

I'd design the jaws steelbook with the boat scene with jaws grabbing on to the side of it, the art would span the whole width of the steel book when open
Inside art lol
FB3CC1A8-A737-40AB-98DA-ED58880675BB-2371-000002E55AFDEBE1_zpsb9218378.jpg

Great prize :)

I'd love to see a Schindlers List steelbook from them to be honest.

As for a limited edition, I'd go for Saving Private Ryan. With collectable socks and tar (sticky bomb)!!!

Thanks for the amazing giveaway!!

1. I would love to see what will they do with Matrix Trilogy Tri-Pack!

2. It's not 100% Epic in the senso of Epicness...but it was Epic for Kung-Fu genre.
I would like to see pure yellow steelbook with these arts on the front and back
17k83fnxdkwz5png.png

1) I would like to see Shrek!
2) it actually depends on what we understand in "Epic" but I would choose The Abyss
2nw07z6.jpg

I'd love to see a Schindler's List steelbook.

I'd like to see this poster but with all the text gone, just the hand holding on a matte black steelbook.

MPW-25056

1. Locke
2. Thor ... Maybe have a hammer packaging with the discs inside the hammer ? The hammer could be set down as a display piece. Would be pretty cool I think ! ;)

Something like this but with the discs inside:

s-l1000.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway ! :D

I would love to see someone do The Abyss

I think the Star Wars series deserves a steel collection as individuals...This would be amazing artwork to use...
star-wars.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.