Sat-Day 6 (WINNER CHOSEN ) Ok my main but last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Feb 20, 2016
WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED: Red

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 27 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:
apple tv 64 gb .jpg

Apple TV courtesy of my friends over at apple plus a £50 gift card .

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @Red

2- I absolutely love the Blacklist , Which tv show do you love and why ?

3. Thank the op

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Shipping worldwide is covered by @red

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks @Red, amazing giveaway!

A show that I love The West Wing, which I think is one of the greatest shows of all time. Everything in it is perfect, from the casting of Martin Sheen & his staff, to the sets, the writing by the incredible Aaron Sorkin & the music. Its one of the few shows I consider perfect.

Thanks @Red
My favourite show recently is the leftovers. Such an incredible show. It's thought provoking. Great character development. Well acted and I literally was glued to my tv. If they did a series steelbook I think I would poop due to excitement

Thanks for the great giveaway @Red :)

Favorite Series is Breaking Bad. Because breaking bad was my first ever series to watch from start to finish and its what made me start watching series, which now I probably watch more than films :p

exclusives_bb_s5_podcast.jpg

Many thanks @Red

Without a doubt it's Game Of Thrones! The one show I wait up til 2am each week to watch the simulcast

Fantastic giveaway! :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway @Red

My favorite show right now is Gotham. It is dark and shows a background of the characters you cannot see anywhere else.

Thanks @Red
I absolutely love watching TV shows.
I'll pick GoT because right now I'm so excited about the next series.
Such a fun plot and environment in the show, with some amazing characters.

Thanks for the giveaway @Red unbelievable prize!

Have been really into Blindspot and can't wait for it to come back. Anything tattoo related gets my interest and Jaimie Alexander :drool:

Thanks @Red for the awesome giveaway!

There are many great shows, but one fairly new one that I absolutely loved was Mr. Robot. It's so intelligent and interesting both in terms of the story and direction and cinematography. I strongly recommend it to everyone! :thumbs:

Thank you @Red

I LOVE TV. I recently watched my 21,000th TV episode, roll on 22,000.

I have FAR too many shows I love, but one that has a special place in my heart is...
j2vF5KiMzY6a2MTJ1rFJWJF_DyszACJ_QkB7MIms8GA8qcDn5zWcFVARnPilktTFIuuE=w1264

Thanks for the great giveaway @Red

My favourite to show ever is Sons of Anarchy. The soundtrack is amazing and the show is badass

Wellllllll....thanks @Red for this superb giveaway.

My beloved TV show is -> Walking Dead. I love the twists, relationship is well developed and the whole
execution of this TV series is amazing. I Looks like very expensive blockbuster sometimes.

Thank you @Red

The best TV show ever to grace television for me has to Better Call Saul & Breaking Bad. Barely any special effects but it keeps you glued to the screen because the script is top notch !

Status
Not open for further replies.