Sat-Day 6 (WINNER CHOSEN ) Ok my main but last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Feb 20, 2016
WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED: Red

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 27 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:
apple tv 64 gb .jpg

Apple TV courtesy of my friends over at apple plus a £50 gift card .

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @Red

2- I absolutely love the Blacklist , Which tv show do you love and why ?

3. Thank the op

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Shipping worldwide is covered by @red

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks for the give-away @Red

I watch a lot of shows (maybe a little too much actually) but I really loved the first season of Mr. Robot. The show doesn't really look or feel like a TV show. Right from the beginning titles you know that this is something different and that is big part of why I love it, it's just different.

Thanks @Red

My all time favourite TV programme is probably 24!
I remember watching the first season of it and being so hooked i watched 16 episodes in a row, went to bed at 6am and then waking up 4 hours later and watching the last 8! the action, intrigue and sheer drama of those early seasons are amazing. The later seasons were not so consistently great but an amazing show. Never watched anything so addictive before or since

Thanks @Red for the AppleTV :D My favorite right now is Narcos ( I just started watching last week and finished it last night).

Amazing giveaway @Red ! Truly!

My best show is Better Call Saul. LOVE IT!

The show is a prequel to Breaking Bad and focuses on one of the characters called Saul Goodman. Lawyer who defends the guilty. But Saul was once a good guy called Jimmy McGill. This is his story of how things seem to fall apart for the guy when his intentions are good. Touching. Thought provoking. Intelligent and humerous. Its just brilliant! Even if youve never seen Breaking Bad. Give it a go. It might surprise you. It definitely had that effect on me. :)

Goodluck everyone. What a prize! Sheesh!

Thank you @Red for the giveaway

The Flash has been "speeding" up my list, really like it alot, for CW seems like they have a good budget for it....

@Red ! Apple TV! This is so sick! My vote currently would be for Fargo, but I also enjoy Better Call Saul!

Thanks for another one @Red!

My favorite TV show at the moment is Flash. I love the action and comedy of it. The episodes always end with a cliff hanger and always leave me wanting more.

Thanks @Red fantastic give away :D
I love shows like TWD, Jericho & Revolution because for some reason I like things a bit post-apocalyptic, go figure ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.