[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Torstein via random.org

mega movie package social.png

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

mega movie package ninja shop 728.png

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
Great giveaway! The thing I like most about HDN is keeping up with all upcoming releases and participating in GB's

My favourite part is all the wonderful pics shared by members of their collections and the news of any and all new releases!

My not so favourite part is my bank manager smiling and rubbing his/her hands whilst I par-take in another group buy :sorry:
No, seriously, it has to be the community itself. I've met some fantastic guys here, that who have helped me find something I've been searching for for some time, or being informed of the next/newest release (centralised information community) without having to scour the deep dark realms of the net to find like minded people. Well done HDN :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I like the group buy section and all the people who are willing to help out collectors like myself.

Ninjas helping Ninjas acquire those things that would normally be out of reach without this community.

I love the Ninja spirit, meaning Ninjas helping out each other. Morover it is a great community to share the addiction to steelbooks and other Limited Editions.

Thanks for this great giveaway and best wishes,

Michael

Thanks for the giveaway.

The main steelbook forum is very helpful to get latest release news - always good to see members posting pics of their steels which has helped me in the past with my purchases

Thanks for the giveaway!

The community for sure. I only know a small part of it but everyone I've met has been so passionate and helpful since I'm so new. It's exciting to be here. Thanks to everyone who's made me feel so welcome and for answering my questions. I feel right at home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.