[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Torstein via random.org

mega movie package social.png

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

mega movie package ninja shop 728.png

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
Well I'm new here, but it's great to have a collection of people who have the same hobby as I do! The fact that I can look up just about any foreign release on google and find a HDN thread with 5+ pages of discussion is just awesome.

Finding a group of people who don't think I'm crazy for the amounts of money I spend on physical media when I can just get sub par digital media. Haven't made a ton of friends on here but everyone seems incredibly friendly.

Thank you for the giveaway

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
My favourite part are the people on the forum. When I'm about to bay a steelbook I first come to the forum to see the pictures posted by users and what they have to say about it.

The best thing is that you get to know about every Steelbook release world wide and the awesome community that helps each other to get hold of your desired Steelbooks

The environment and its members. Great community with lots of people around the globe trying to help just for the sake of it.

My favourite thing about this site is the ninjas who help you out the best they can and make you feel part of something good. I wouldn't own a lot of the steels I do if it wasn't for the time people take to help and run GBs etc. Thanks for the giveaway.

Favourite thing about these forums and community?

That I can still interact with people since the forums haven't shut down like IMDB

...what? Too soon?

The closeness of everyone. It feels like one big family, like you're apart of something great. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. I'm a pretty new member and so many ninja have reached out when I've had questions or needed help navigating the forums or help with looking for steels.

thanks for that giveaway...I like it here at all.I love group buys becuase it is my only chance to purchase blufans editions...and also this forum and one of local useres helped me to make my dream come true because I bought here hd zeta Interstellar box...

Status
Not open for further replies.