[WINNER CHOSEN]Standard Def Ninja Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissPrint

Harajuku Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2014
Where The Wild Things Are
Everyone has heard of the Hi-Def Ninjas, but few know about the infamous Standard Def Ninja?
image.jpg

These Ninjas are known to still have DVD Collections, and I'm proud to say that I'm one of them! While not as popular as HDN - "SDN" has invaded #NINJAWEEK with our 1st EVER Giveaway!

Up for grabs are both a sealed edition of KING KONG in zavvi STEELBOOK blu-ray :angry:(n) & 3-DISC DVD :thumbs::joy: FORM!! Winner takes all!!
image.jpg

To participate reply to the following:

Post a picture of the DVD (Set, Edition, or Movie) in your movie collection that you could or would never get rid of and tell us why?

SHIPPING WILL BE COVERED BY MY HUBBY @Bluprint TO WHEREVER YOU ARE!!! #HAPPYNINJAWEEK #SDN #4:3

Thanks for the give away.

I would never get rid of my LOTR Extended trilogy dvd boxset, lovelovelove
jL8wx5o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ultimate Bourne Collection DVD Box Set. It was the first time I bought anything on DVD, probably why I started buying movies altogether:

31L6N1BA99L.jpg

There are 2 that I would never get rid of:

My girlfriend bought me this as a surprise a few Christmases ago and it was/is the best thing she's ever bought me as she wanted to get me something special so listened to me prattle on about absolute nonsense so she could pick something that meant a lot to me. One of the many reasons I love her! :happy:
DVD#1.jpg

I believe this was my first import and the start of my mini Watchmen collection!
DVD#2.jpg

Thanks for the give-away! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MGD
I would never give up my DVD steelbook of "Dead Snow" from my good friend! @spass :) It was his own personal copy, a gift he graciously gave away and it's something I will always treasure on my display, plus it's one of my favorite Zombie films of all time! :thumbs::D

8064fa14-ca6f-402c-8a83-469aae6662ec.jpg

Huge Thanks to MissPrint and the whole family!! Much Love :drool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: spass
I will always keep my hard box of Deux Frères from Jean-Jacques Annaud
I never seen such pack, really sturdy like wood, beautiful colours with artcards, ost, documentary, bonus, etc...
Great boxset!!!!
20150226_184643_1.JPG

I wouldn't get rid of this awesome Scooby Doo Where are you? collection. Its unlikely this series will ever make it to blu-ray and the set is also very nice quality. Thanks for the giveaway.
25A97F38-32FF-4EFA-A74C-7F803F7DFA88-1184-0000006D54606E3F.jpg~original

Thanks for the giveaway!

Even though I can watch them on Blu Ray now I would always keep my lord of the rings dvd box set, its my favorite trilogy and the packaging is very cool.

image.jpg

Great giveaway thank you

I would never get rid of my Secret Policmens Ball Box Set, It was a present from my Wife and I still watch it every so often

72B716E7-B2AC-4FFC-B3BF-67FBC0A3D53D_zpsbqmcgxds.jpg

A7B1CF78-537F-4F22-A7A1-6B90389BD67A_zps1hl3hmbg.jpg

Ron

The Freaks and Geeks yearbook edition, because so much thought has gone into it, and it was a fantastic series

bestsets13.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.