[Winner CHosen] Terminator 2: Judgment Day Kimchi DVD Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook

Please keep in mind when entering, people: you MUST leave your forum name in your comment so we can contact you if you're the winner. If you've already entered but didn't leave your name, please comment directly underneath your original comment with your forum name. Thanks! :)

What a great giveaway EEK!

I already own this so i won't enter, but thats very generous of you tridon/HDN...

P.S. thanks for covering the expo tridon and keeping us updated with all of the events, imo the Linda Hamilton Spotlight's were the most enjoyable to find out about, so thanks alot tridon :thumbs:

Reactions: tridon
What a great giveaway EEK!

I already own this so i won't enter, but thats very generous of you tridon/HDN...

P.S. thanks for covering the expo tridon and keeping us updated with all of the events, imo the Linda Hamilton Spotlight's were the most enjoyable to find out about, so thanks alot tridon :thumbs:

You're very welcome, Happy! I'm glad that you've been enjoying them! There's still a few more panels that I have left to cover, so keep your eyes on the HDN home page! ;)

Won't be entering either, I'm lucky enough to own this as well, but I really enjoyed all your coverage of the Expo Tridon. A top giveaway and a great chance for anyone who missed this first time round. :thumbs:

Reactions: Ricker and tridon