[WINNER CHOSEN] The Omen Steelbook (Korea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Winner: @monsterzebra

Opens: 10AM EST Tuesday
Closes: Noon EST Sunday
Donated By: @whited001
Condition: New/Sealed
# of Winners: 1 via Random Number Generator

To enter this giveaway, please post what your favourite atmosphere for watching horror movies is (ex. solo/group, lights on/off, theater/home, etc)

ENJOY NINJA WEEK AND GOOD LUCK

omen-kr-jpg.68127

Last edited:
Lights off with the volume up high so you can hear every creak and moan. Also have to have the little lady snuggled up beside me for protection :D

I like watch all horros solo in home and must be light off. :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Great give-away, thanks so much!

Two ideal situations for me. If I'm at the theatre, I prefer to be solo and have as few people in the room as possible. If I'm at home, a group setting with the lights off and ample whiskey. ;)

Home, Lights Off, Evening/Night & Alone.

I am one of those people when i want to watch a movie i have to do it alone, i cant stand people how want to talk during the movie or even pause it the middle :ohno:

If i watch a movie with friend i cant concentrate on it and ill have to watch it again alone :D (only if its a worth watching ;))
And if i go to a theater, i choose the smallest one or movie that is on its last days of showing so there will not be too many people there.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Great give away thanks.

I like to watch movies either alone or with the Mrs (no kids unless it's family movie time) lights off sound on LOUD on my 50'' plasma.
Awesome.

Dim lights, no sounds from neighbours, great soeaker set, a bucket of popcorn and a soda, and i am ready to rock n roll! :D

Awesome giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.