[WINNER CHOSEN] The Omen Steelbook (Korea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Winner: @monsterzebra

Opens: 10AM EST Tuesday
Closes: Noon EST Sunday
Donated By: @whited001
Condition: New/Sealed
# of Winners: 1 via Random Number Generator

To enter this giveaway, please post what your favourite atmosphere for watching horror movies is (ex. solo/group, lights on/off, theater/home, etc)

ENJOY NINJA WEEK AND GOOD LUCK

omen-kr-jpg.68127

Last edited:
Prefer watching horror movies with just one other person with the lights off at home. No other distractions, but at least you get to see how one other person is reacting.

The scariest scenario for me to watch horror movies is alone with my girlfriend in the dark, volume up so the jumpscares work properly lol

Thanks for another great opportunity! :)

Home, Lights Off, Evening/Night & Alone.

I am one of those people when i want to watch a movie i have to do it alone, i cant stand people how want to talk during the movie or even pause it the middle :ohno:

If i watch a movie with friend i cant concentrate on it and ill have to watch it again alone :D (only if its a worth watching ;))
And if i go to a theater, i choose the smallest one or movie that is on its last days of showing so there will not be too many people there.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:
Same here! :thumbs: When I get to sit down and watch a movie with my buddy, I always end up watching scenes by myself, again thinking " I don't remember that happening" Too much talky talk! :LOL:

And I hate going to the theater with a ton of people. I was lucky enough to have two teen girls sit directly behind me and talk/text the whole time while kicking my seat! :banghead: NEVER AGAIN! :facepalm:

Thanks for this great GA!! @whited001 :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp
I like watching horror movies when I go up to bed on my iPhone of iPad with my headphones on in the dark of course
It's a personal experience and gets you scared :) get told off for waking the missus if she's jumps though

Thanks for the giveaway guys!

Lights off of course, snacks/drinks, and the girlfriend. She hates horror movies so her reactions are priceless.

I like to watch after midnight, lights off snacks and drink on the side. With the missus, Who keeps closing her eyes and gets angry on me :)

My wife don't like horrors -> so it's always solo:whistle::whistle::whistle:

My treatment: Lights off, home theater...very loud, to have a chance for fright when badaboom sound will happen;)

Has to be lights off or I get aggy lol and with anyone more than just myself lol
Nah usually a group of people or if I'm with someone then snuggle up them lol

I watched paranormal activity on my own a few months back and did surprisingly well. Wasn't freaked out at all but that was the one time I had a light on lol. (In a previous thread i mentioned that was the first film in at the time 24 years of my life a horror / scary film actually scared me !

Lights fully ON, watch during early during the day with all the windows opened, knowing that I have a lot of stuff to do later on that same day ! :)

Yeah I hate horror movies :p

Thansk for this!

No better way than alone with the girl all the lights off and laying right next to her! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.