[Winner Chosen] Transformers UK Blu-ray Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
I was looking through my collection and realised just how nice this one was and how underrated it is. I have a spare and thought I would give it a new home. It is mint and sealed.

The winner will be chosen Monday 3rd June at 20:00 BST

So to take part in the giveaway all you need to do is:
1) thank this post (it's easier to keep track of who is taking part)
2) name the Steelbook you think is the most underrated, post a picture if you can

The winner will need to pay postage costs for it's journey to them, by the method of their choice:

Postage options:
UK - 2nd class standard - approx. £3.00
UK - 2nd class recorded - approx. £4.00
Europe - standard airmail - approx. £5.00
Worldwide - standard airmail - approx. £7.50

Last edited:
im gona go with Lawless the bullet holes are awesome

38162368_700x700min_1.jpg

Reactions: snooloui
The Green Hornet Steelbook feels quite underrated and yet is very awesome - and I don't even particularly like the green colour!

The most underrated would have to be Best Buy exclusive the amazong spiderman. Nice and glossy with a 4 disc edition with 3d...you just can't go wrong :D

I think the most underrated steelbook is The Hobbit 3D, always hear people saying they don't like it but I think its stunning!

Don't forget to thank the OP (nice and easy copy and paste job this way), don't want to have to go through every post :hilarious:

Hop (Futureshop Limited Edition)

:thumbs: Thanks for the Giveaway Snooloui! The most underated "IMO" would be "Hop", -I get that this release has its faults (Could have done without "Includes all new Mini-movie" & Credits on the back) but the inside is super bright and uses the full spectrum of color really nice overall. I'm surprised it can still be found close to retail price even tho it is a "Limited Edition" from future shop.
DSC06649.jpg

More Pics,..
DSC06650.jpg

DSC06651.jpg

DSC06653.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For me the underrated Steelbook version is the new waves of comic style steelbook release in canada, we have a couple of good steel in the lot.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Thanks for the giveaway Snooloui.

I think it's Transformers UK actually. Not sure why a SB like this one doesnt command resale prices like some of its brethren!

Status
Not open for further replies.