[WINNER CHOSEN] Zero Dark Thirty BD Steelbook [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi All,

We're full swing into the movie summer season! I have a spare copy of 'Zero Dark Thirty' [Best Buy USA Exclusive] Steelbook that I'd like to give away. Thank you everyone for making HDN a fun community for collectors and movie, tech, art, entertainment and media fans to gather, become friends, trade and communicate about worldwide collectibles that they own or wish to own.

To enter, just reply and list your favorite summer action movie-it can be from any year.

Winner chosen over the next few weeks, at random from all entries submitted.

Have fun! :oohyeah:

WINNER CHOSEN # Post 123 (member: A Space Odyssey)-please contact me via PM, so I can mail your Steelbook.

zdtgive.png

zero.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome give-away! :scat:

My favorite and most memorable summer flick was from this year, Fast and Furious 6! :thumbs:

The Empire Strikes Back 1980

Went to cinema 4 times over 3 months I loved it
More even than my second choice which is Star Wars 1977
These 2 films created the mega blockbusters of film releases

I'd probably have to go with Avengers. I don't get much chance to go to the movies in the summer, usually pick up a second job and barely have the time/energy. Avengers is the most recent memory I have of actually seeing a summer blockbuster on the big screen. Had some good jokes, great action, well worth the money.

I'd have to go with The Avengers as my favorite blockbuster. That's just a super fun movie from begining to end.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Ricker, please you don't know my life!
:hilarious:
Since the summer season has come to and end, and we're approaching the Fall season, this one was due to expire soon, anyway:)

Status
Not open for further replies.