[WINNER CHOSEN] Zootopia BluFans Lenti Edition (SteelBook Give-away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
image-jpeg.283975

So pleased to bring you this in cooperation with BluFans as I absolutely adore this movie!

This is for the Lenti edition only!!

What is your favorite part of a blufans edition? They come with a lot of swag at times so what do you like most about their editions?

answer that for a chance to win!

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

Only got into collecting blufans a year ago (obviously was aware of them from when I joined) and my first was guardians rocket and groot and the reason was because of the pics of that particular package and steel, plus I wanted a Exclusive of the film and I see a vid of the lenti and it blew me away.

So ever since I've fallen in love with their lentis and WEA steels.

Only own 8 and the iron man extra steel but I hope to continue that collection and get a few old ones on my journey too

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would say everything, but I think the best part, it's the steelbook with exclusive arts, that looks so beautiful *-*

image-jpeg.283975

So pleased to bring you this in cooperation with BluFans as I absolutely adore this movie!

This is for the Lenti edition only!!

What is your favorite part of a blufans edition? They come with a lot of swag at times so what do you like most about their editions?

answer that for a chance to win!

Nice, thanks!

It's all about the WEA steelbooks!

My Favorite Part about a Blufans editions is they go all the way up to making ''Custom WEA Arts'' for the BluRay Disks.
I just love seeing beautiful exclusive Disk Artwork that really tie up the edition.

Thank you for the great Giveaway I have to rewatch this movie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.