Tue-Day 2 [WINNERS CHOSEN] 2 HDN Premium Memberships - Dual Give-Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
@Wreck @digitalbabe @apsmith21 HDN FU**ING ROCKS!!! :cool::notworthy::drool:

Hello Ninjas! Now with Ninja Week in full speed on its 2nd day, @MGD and myself would like to present another Dual Give-Away! :woot: We did the same last year and we'll do it again for the next! :thumbs: Both of us are offering 1 Premium Membership each! This is our way of showing our love and appreciation to this amazing place!
Ninja Week 2016 - GA Dual Give-Away!.jpg

RULES: Most importantly... Have fun!
excited.gif

Let us know why HDN ROCKS! :woot: Also, we'd like to know what's been your most favorite memory of being a member here! :thumbs:

*BONUS* - Premium Members are not allowed to enter, but they can nominate/tag others! ;)

Ninja Week 2016 - GA Membership!.jpg

Now is your chance to become a Premium Member, Enjoy NINJAS! This Give-Away will come to an end on February 28th! MGD and myself will announce the winners on the last day of Ninja Week!
clear.png

ninjastanding.png

List of Participants:

Last edited:
I love HDN, because it is such a friendly, helpful and informative forum. I cannot live a day, hour or even second without visting the site. I remember a day without having access to the internet. It was a horrible experience not knowing what's going on HDN...

Thanks for the great giveaway!!!!!! You Ninjas are great!!!! :thumbs:

HDN is the number one place to learn about alot of things movie related.....ESPECIALLY steelbooks, of which it is the number one place, soooo grateful for alot of the members on this site that get us steelsbooks from around the world.......Thanks to all and thanks for this giveaway....

Well Ninja week is the best example why HDN rocks!! There are so many prizes and giveaways that I can't catch up with them :D
It is a great thing to find other people that share your interests and to see them excited about the same things you are.

Last edited:
First off I want to say thank you @PunkNinja for tagging me in this, and @MGD and @bloodsnake007 for running this, thanks for the opportunity guys! secondly as you can all probably tell I'm new to this awesome site I joined about a month ago and at first I was a bit dubious just because of the sheer amount of knowledge and experience on this site! It's huge! At first I got lost in the amount of forums and pages and it put me off a bit if I'm honest, I found it too confusing to navigate (I think I'm getting too old for this sh#t!) but as I'm slowly learning I'm finding a whole new appreciation for collecting! I have always collected films, limited editions and steelbooks and then I heard about novamedia, blufans and filmarena! So thanks hidefninja for corrupting me further and keeping me broke!

I love HDN because this place is first and foremost, an amazing resource center where you can always quickly and easily find all the info you need on releases new and old. The community spirit is strong and there are so many members putting in the effort to help each other out, whether it's just staying on top of new media, buying and trading with each other or the amazing group buys that take all the stress and inconveniance of trying to secure swag bluray packages in the middle of the night! On top of that, yeah now and again people get into little slap fights, but unlike alot of other forums the atmosphere is almost always friendly and positive - the ninja nature is nice and mellow... at least until it comes to steelbook hype anyway! :rofl:

I don't have many friends in real life who care about the stuff I do when it comes to hobbies; at HDN I feel less crazy for getting my panties in a bunch over a slipcover or art I love or loathe. Nobody around me gets it but I know you guys feel me! ;):p:D

Fav memory: Winning a few sweet prizes on last year's Ninja Week. :cool:

I love HDN because it's the best place to be, all the members are great. The ninja week is totally awesome. I get to share my passion of steelbook collecting with everyone. What more could you want from a great place like this.

Keep up the good work ninjas :thumbs:

HDN is the place to be for collectors alike. It's a place where people with the same love for collecting (in any form) come together and get enthousiastic. It's where i come for friendly advice, the latest news in steelbook-country, magnificent photos of steels which i didnt buy, but after looking at the pictures i wish i did. Its the place where (due to other members) i discover other releases and get hooked too. HDN is a place where you get friendly advise, alot of laughs and eventually.... friends. HDN is not just another website/forum, its a community, driven by the passionate community and i love it.

I used to post more and come here daily, but having 2 kids, more work then before and less time i still visit, but not as frequently as before, but when i do, its like old times. It feels like a 2nd home ;-)

My most favourite memory of HDN?

We all know the groupbuys of FilmArena which are being done by @carllenc and with alot of help from @Collector03601 can be frantic at some times ;-) Luckily when the groupbuy of Ex Machina opened, the beloved HDN like-and-tag-master @harry knew i wanted this release so bad, but i was on holiday. So what did @harry do? He contacted a fellow Ninja if he could secure a copy for me too. And you know what? the always helpfull @dan8885 said ''sure, no problem''. And when i came back from vacation, i found out my copy was secured. Now how about that? Ain't that some Ninja love right there? Thank you guys! I appreciate it alot this is also what makes HDN, simply HDN.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.