[WINNERS CHOSEN] [Challenge Coin] Best thing you've read or posted about Ninja Week so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Hey forum members, now you've got a taste for ninja week, show us what you have!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: To enter all you have to do is tell us what's the best thing you have read or posted about Ninja week so far!

Q: How many winners are there?
A: We'll choose 1 random daily winner from all the replies on this thread.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner.

FIVE (5) WINNERS GET A COIN. A group of FIVE winners will be picked from all entries.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

full

full

Our winners are:

#47 - @RobertJoseph17
#58 - @Kuzco
#27 - @Hooch
#5 - @bantha11
#38 - @severo

Last edited by a moderator:
Has to be @Bluprint 's The Holy Grail Giveaway!! Wow so generous!!
and all the Ninja's on here, such great giveaways. And everyone seems to be having a great time with ninja week, good luck to everyone :thumbs:

So far I've really enjoyed Naughious Maximus giveaway, some hilarious images of squirrels.

Reactions: MGD
Cheers for the giveaway!

The best thing so far is the #NinjaWeek atmosphere. The passion & generosity of the #NinjaFamBam is beyond words. The giveaway hosts, the participants & the hardworking staff and mods are phenomenal showcase of the #NinjaSpirit!

It is indeed the #bestweekever !!!

There has been loads like jackass in a disney film, a defiance moment (some great posts on that), Nicholas cage memes, alien universe ideas, gosling remakes or new film ideas.
But my favourite was one truth and one false about yourself. Some great posts on it. - I wasnt sure about my post because it included me smoking weed but my mates found it hilarious when I told them at the time ( happened about 9 years ago) and I was such a spaz I took in loads of water whilst under water in the bath and nearly friggin drowned. Was coughing up water and everything. Scared the sh*t out of me!

Love the atmosphere on ninja week and everyone hosting comps are amazing. Well done

Thanks for the giveaway

The best thing so far for me about Ninja week is this all giveaway! So much, oh my God.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I hope this will be valid because there isn't one specific "best thing" about Ninja Week. I'm still shocked and surprised on how extremely awesome all the giveaways and awards are. Ninja Week is just pure adrenaline and fun...and it's been only 3 days (almost 3 days) since it began :)

I enjoy it 10000% :thumbs:

This is an awesome community with awesome members! :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Do not like to pet my back myself :p, but I kind of like the post which I made here.

Now that I read it again, I do not know whether it's cool or not, but reads quite funny.

Thanks.

@Sigill
I cant believe we're already on our 3rd day! :OMG: Seriously, BEST. WEEK. EVER!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: There have been way too many NEW FAVORITE moments so far. I just love the interaction and excitement spread throughout! I love it! ;)

But the Kong Give-Away thread that @Ricker created (https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ing-kong-forever-br-la-haine-steelbook.62819/) hands down that BEST I've read! :cool: You fu**ing ROCK!

blowing my own trumpet, my decal in the decal thread ;)

View attachment 139544
AWESOME Decal @zesty! :cool: But this needs to be an HDN Shirt! :drool: I'd definitely buy that from the Ninja Shop! :thumbs: Can we make this happen @digitalbabe @apsmith21 @Wreck ?????? PLEASE! :notworthy:

Last edited:
the best thing about ninja week are the hundreds of give-aways popping up here. that's amazing. and the most phenomenal of them all is the "JOHN RAMBO" amazon.de give-away !!

First Ninja Week for me. Love the give aways and reading others replies. There is just no single best reply, so many great replies to count. Can't wait to see what comes down the pipeline tomorrow!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Status
Not open for further replies.