[WINNERS CHOSEN] [Challenge Coin] Best thing you've read or posted about Ninja Week so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Hey forum members, now you've got a taste for ninja week, show us what you have!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: To enter all you have to do is tell us what's the best thing you have read or posted about Ninja week so far!

Q: How many winners are there?
A: We'll choose 1 random daily winner from all the replies on this thread.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner.

FIVE (5) WINNERS GET A COIN. A group of FIVE winners will be picked from all entries.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

full

full

Our winners are:

#47 - @RobertJoseph17
#58 - @Kuzco
#27 - @Hooch
#5 - @bantha11
#38 - @severo

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing yet has been @mnementh's giveaway. Incredibly fun and a nice challenge.
I also really love the excitement from everyone and seeing everyone's answers to different giveaway questions. A lot of great films mentioned and a lot I need to check out.

Thanks HDN! :)

The immense support for Ninja Week! The grand prizes along with the grail giveaways for instance. It's good to be a Ninja. :) #bestweekever

So many posts I have read that made me smile, but special mention to @Asopp - this guy is has an excellent imagination! :naughty:

POST BELOW

"My movie would be about big busted lifeguards how are sexy detectives by night and they solve cyber crimes in space on the planet GuidHypU77.
It is a far away planet on the edge of space and only way to get there is trough portal in Michael Knight´s trans am´s trunk.
Girls face on a daily bases horrible space mutants such as Andy Dick, gleeplOOORRR (ruler of planet FiiJuJ97) and most horrible of them all CAT FACE WOMAN
.SpoilerTarget">Spoiler
cat-lady-plastic-surgery-photos.jpg

(only known picture of this dark creature) (photo taken on a space camera)

.....And some times if they have spare moment (usually after lunch) Space Bruce Jenner A.K.A SpBuNer

Only crime they could not solve is, how stole their golden bikinis which can shoot cat tails covered in doggy treats and infused with nitroglycerin :ohno:
It is a horrible weapon that was designed to stop the 1000 year war between cats and dogs, its creators wore General Miau & Steve Jobs.

Oh yeah and they drive a flying 1969 lowrider WV bus, with the top cut off"

The best thing i've read so far... well, i have to go with @mnementh 's challenge as well! Was an awesome idea and completing the task was real fun!

But what i really like the most is the differency of tasks you get for each give away! There have been some really great ideas as challanges so far, really didn't expect my first Ninja Week to be so COOL (sorry for the immatureness with this word :LOL:) !!

Thanks for another great opportunity to achieve one of these awesome coins! :)

Reactions: MGD and mnementh
Thanks for the give away.

The best thing so far for me about Ninja week is the give away I have personally held for a copy of HMV Fury. I wanted to give a little something back to the members of this great forum.

The best thing... all the support on the ninja week is awesome! I love it.

I think one of the coolest things I've read about Ninja week so far was that even though there are already 400+ giveaways planned, HDN is encouraging us to do our own give aways.

Reactions: MGD
I really enjoyed the concept of Bloodsnake & MGD's EPIC Kindle HD7/Steelbook Give-Away. Very original idea and people can come up with pretty much anything and very unique answers.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
The best thing is @bloodsnake007 candy giveaway. All presented stories are great and it's really fun to read.
The most interesting part is who will be the guest in everyone's stories.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Great giveaway!!!

Worth mentioning is @crossbow giveaway, where everyone have to type up to 10 Hindi films :D Some answers are awsome, especialy if someone haven't seen any of them :woot::woot::woot:

But the most i like is the community spirit and possibility to know more members in such short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.