[WINNERS CHOSEN] [Challenge Coin] Make 10 posts in a section you don't normally visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Hey forum members, now you've got a taste for ninja week, show us what you have!

Q: How can I win a challenge coin for this challenge?
A: To enter all you have to do is make 10 posts in a section you don't normally visit (and report back on our thread to tell us you did it!)

Q: How many winners are there?
A: We'll choose 5 random members from all the replies on this thread.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner.

FIVE (5) WINNERS GET A COIN. A group of FIVE winners will be picked from all entries.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

full

full

WINNERS

#10 @Futurhythm
#30 @bigdaygt
#21 @dan8885
#8 @Scary Hair
#18 @Flloydo

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for the opportunity and for encouraging the visit other areas in the forum. Thanks...
I had a chance to visit and enjoy some new or not regularly visited sections like:

Blu-ray Slip Covers
Blu-ray Digipacks
Criterion Collection
Community Collections
Custom Creations
Movies, Trailers, News

Enjoying Ninja Week! Thanks...

capricornio34232

All posted up (since the Ninja Week forum ones don't count I guess even though they are new ;)).

Branched out to the Books section, the introductions (which was a stretch for me as I am by no means a social butterfly), and the community collections forum to help other get their much deserved awards.

Think you can see them all via my profile page instead of individually by going here... and looking at the recent activiy or postings tabs instead of linking each one individually.

Alright made 10 posts in the sports section, then took me about 30 minutes to go back and find this thread. Lol it was hard, I should have made some new topics in there.

All done :)

I posted in posters and prints/collectibles/music/favourite ice cream/ welcome to HDN and a few others :emb: I guess you can check anyway, but if you need links to posts let me know :)

Thanks for the giveaway

@apsmith21 and @harry

Thank you for the Tag I am jupping round like Tigger WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP.

Just hand on HEART THANK YOU :notworthy: :notworthy: :kiss: .

We haven't survived just yet think we are just under half way :OMG: . So meny laughs ALREADY and FANTASTIC BRILLIANT Posts prizes and Community spirt :hilarious: .

CONGRATULATIONS to the other winners @Futurhythm @dan88885 @bigdaygt and @Flloydo :thumbs: :LOL: :woot: .

Status
Not open for further replies.