[WINNERS CHOSEN] [Challenge Coin] Make 10 posts in a section you don't normally visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Hey forum members, now you've got a taste for ninja week, show us what you have!

Q: How can I win a challenge coin for this challenge?
A: To enter all you have to do is make 10 posts in a section you don't normally visit (and report back on our thread to tell us you did it!)

Q: How many winners are there?
A: We'll choose 5 random members from all the replies on this thread.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner.

FIVE (5) WINNERS GET A COIN. A group of FIVE winners will be picked from all entries.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

full

full

WINNERS

#10 @Futurhythm
#30 @bigdaygt
#21 @dan8885
#8 @Scary Hair
#18 @Flloydo

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOOOOOO WAYYYYY :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

IM GOING NUTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1468833_o.gif

I see flashing lights and got arrhythmias :wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

Thank you sooooooo much, thats the best price given away at the best week ever :notworthy::drool::notworthy::drool::notworthy::drool: priceless!!!!!!!!

Just one second, searching for my oscar receiving note....

Thanks you so much @apsmith21 for the work and effort you put into the coins, I love both so much, you did an awesome job :notworthy:
Thanks from the bottom of my heart to the whole HDN staff for doing the forum, the week and everything. Putting in your free-time for making this a wonderful place. Thanks to all the humble people who donating stuff they bought with their hardly earned money to give it away for free to everybody and make this week possible. HDN is an enrichment to my life and Im so glad that I found you guys :happy:
@digitalbabe @Naughtius Maximus @Wreck @Sigill @cooey @Apollon and everybody I forgot :shy:

Congratulations to the other winners @Scary Hair @Futurhythm @bigdaygt and @Flloydo

I would love to see that my friend @harry winning one of the coins. If he don't win one the whole week I say here I will pass my coin to him (no disrespect to my win and the coin) but he deserves one more than I do for being a great humble ninja who shares so much love with everybody and showing me love from day one here!!!! Can't have one of this awesome coins when he don't got one :dunno:

Happy ninja here :drool:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

203.gif

Ah man You should see my smile lol I've been round my nan's the last half hour and checked on here and see my name and literally jumped up and punched the air she gave me the strangest look lol
Thank you andy for all your hard work and these comps and of course the coin Aswel as all the other mods making this week epic and comp holders. Glad I orders #3 the other day.
Congrats to @dan8885 @Scary Hair @bigdaygt and @Futurhythm well done guys. Xx

Last edited:
Awesome!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Just came out of a training class for my lunch break and saw the mention- so happy to win one of these as it will go great with the 3rd coin I ordered.

Great to see so many members stepping up with giveaways and enjoying the week and contributing.

Thanks to all the Mods and staff you all are making this an amazing week for us all- and we are not even half way through it yet!!!!

And congrats to all the other winners!

Yus!

Thank you so much and congrats to all the other winners - @bigdaygt , @dan8885, @Scary Hair and @Flloydo.

I haven't been here long, but I really appreciate my time here. Everyone is friendly, the GBs are fantastic, and there's always great things happening like Ninja Week.

To celebrate my win, I'll be hosting a giveaway later today. I don't know what it'll be yet, but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.