[WINNERS CHOSEN][Challenge Coin] Which Movie is your top choice for a Steelbook (and Share artwork!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Hey forum members, now you've got a taste for ninja week, show us what you have!

Q: How can I win a challenge coin for this challenge?
A: All you have to do is tell us which movie is your top choice for a Steelbook and share artwork. You must add a picture to your post to be entered into the giveaway!

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner.

FIVE (5) WINNERS GET A COIN. A group of FIVE winners will be picked from all entries.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

full

full

end of days.png

I'm a little ashamed to admit that I rather enjoyed this movie. I'd like to see it get a steelbook treatment with this as the cover art.

Thanks for the give away!

Really want an inherent vice steelbook with T800kaz art

image.jpg

(Or anything wes Anderson lol)

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

A Challenge Coin #2 would be AWESOME to win! :drool: But I would absolutely LOVE a 'Nacho Libre' Steelbook! :woot: :notworthy: :thumbs:

Front
Front.jpg

Interior
interior.jpg

Back
back.jpg

popcorn2.gif

tumblr_inline_n2eocd6xrn1qzw3tb.gif

Iron Giant NEEDS to happen on blu ray first and when it does Mondo has some nice prints!

Mondocon-MondoShop-Posters.png

Once i propposed it, but from that time nothing changed...Battle Royale Steelbook!!! But witch will be done wih PA or KIMCHI like treatment.

Battle_Royale_Limited_Edition_MovieShelter.blogspot.com_galareta2332.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.