[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Daily question from Jinxy.

What is the worst steelbook you own, that you only have cos it was cheap and you needed the bluray.
Mine is probably Wanted. It's just so bad from a time when they didn't give a crap about steelbook art, has a blue bar and is basically an amaray case that happens to be printed on a steelbook. It's bad. But it was lile £3 and I needed it on bluray.

Mine is probably Wanted. It's just so bad from a time when they didn't give a crap about steelbook art, has a blue bar and is basically an amaray case that happens to be printed on a steelbook. It's bad. But it was lile £3 and I needed it on bluray.
Yeah, I think most people may no know about printed blue bars across steelbooks. That is a whole new level of meh. Next to rank (pun intended) would be un-removable age restricted signs, printed information on the back etc, heads on spines and no titles on front, all potential bug bears for that best steel.

I need to scan through my collection, as nothing comes to mind, though there's got to be a black sheep in there somewhere. Will come back later with my personal favourite :thumbs:

For anyone that cares I just recorded some footage for my first video lol. I'm not entirely happy with it and I am really not used to talking on camera anymore. But I am gonna edit the footage and see what I can make. I'm not expecting anything spectacular though but I feel I just wanna put something up. Maybe it will spur me on huh. Wish me luck.

For anyone that cares I just recorded some footage for my first video lol. I'm not entirely happy with it and I am really not used to talking on camera anymore. But I am gonna edit the footage and see what I can make. I'm not expecting anything spectacular though but I feel I just wanna put something up. Maybe it will spur me on huh. Wish me luck.
Good luck mate. Sure it will be good

Good luck to ya sir!

Reactions: jaws finatic
Hey, best of luck, man. Looking forward to seeing that.

Making vids can be scary, until you reach a comfort zone of understanding that you're doing it because you love doing it, and that becomes the driving force. I do music video's but they are not even in the realm of professional. Just me and my guitar playing music in my room. My buddy tells me to make it more professional, but I just do it because I love playing and singing.

Just have fun with it, and you'll be much more comfortable with everything as you go along!!

Hey, best of luck, man. Looking forward to seeing that.

Making vids can be scary, until you reach a comfort zone of understanding that you're doing it because you love doing it, and that becomes the driving force. I do music video's but they are not even in the realm of professional. Just me and my guitar playing music in my room. My buddy tells me to make it more professional, but I just do it because I love playing and singing.

Just have fun with it, and you'll be much more comfortable with everything as you go along!!
Hey thanks, I don't know why I have found it soooo hard to bite the bullet and do it. I used to stream on twitch every single days for years. I have made videos before. There was a time I was really comfortable doing it. I guess it is something you can lose huh.

OMG, man. That was..... That was.....
sick team america GIF

Sorry, man. I had to. lol.

Seriously, though. I really enjoyed that, man. Big old thumbs up!!!

View attachment 541058
Lol thank you. I would appreciate any feedback though. Like constructive anyway. I don't wanna just hear that sucked lol. I'm sure I will get better at being on camera again though. Tomorrow is another day. And hopefully with less of the initial set up time, like finding editing software. Trying to figure out where to film. Learning to use the editing software lol.

Well you just cost me some money, I just ordered the iron man mondo from amazon Italy for £32.12 lol. Sign of a good video though so thanks
Nah I got it from amazon.de a few weeks back. It had been up for pre order for months but not to UK then with like 5 days til it dropped UK got it too. I had been after this so soooo long.