[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Lol, no, you are costing me money. No more videos, my wallet can't handle it lol.
Seriously though, looking forward to the next one
It seems that, for me anyway, time can pass and I won't be too excited about an upcoming release. Until it's released which, for some unfathomable reason, is at the same time as numerous other editions I'm interested in!! Thankfully there's Cinemuseum, which sucks the lifeblood out of the collector waiting to hear something, anything, about an item they've paid for ages ago. Fortunately, their editions are so killer your lifeblood is returned upon receipt. Kind of a lifeblood on loan kind of thing.

Reactions: GeoRattray
It seems that, for me anyway, time can pass and I won't be too excited about an upcoming release. Until it's released which, for some unfathomable reason, is at the same time as numerous other editions I'm interested in!! Thankfully there's Cinemuseum, which sucks the lifeblood out of the collector waiting to hear something, anything, about an item they've paid for ages ago. Fortunately, their editions are so killer your lifeblood is returned upon receipt. Kind of a lifeblood on loan kind of thing.
I haven't gotten involved in any cinemuseum releases and have seen the issues with on some threads. Was hoping to get the Who Framed Roger Rabbit and was waiting for a group buy but there never was one here which I guess is because they have probably upset a lot of collectors

Reactions: RMA
I haven't gotten involved in any cinemuseum releases and have seen the issues with on some threads. Was hoping to get the Who Framed Roger Rabbit and was waiting for a group buy but there never was one here which I guess is because they have probably upset a lot of collectors
Yeah. I'd read all the stories on Ninja about the long wait times, and the suffering agony experienced by a countless number in the brotherhood. But when JAWS came along, how could I not do the deep dive??

Here's a question that I think begs to be asked!!!

Who are your top 5 Cartoon characters.

I'll start (and not in any order)

Bugs Bunny
Underdog
Bullwinkle
Marvin the Martian
Goofy

Daily question from Jinxy.

What is the worst steelbook you own, that you only have cos it was cheap and you needed the bluray.
I think my purchase is The Hole. Reason being the blue banner at the top. I got it because its directed by Joe Dante and the version is in 3d. I still need to watch it too.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Here's a question that I think begs to be asked!!!

Who are your top 5 Cartoon characters.

I'll start (and not in any order)

Bugs Bunny
Underdog
Bullwinkle
Marvin the Martian
Goofy
Batman TAS
Scooby Doo
Captain Caveman
Bananaman
Marvin the Martian

Special mention is Cowboy Bebop (Anime)

Reactions: jaws finatic

I really enjoyed the stories behind their hunt and how you've supplied further details on Youtube. As you claim before you are out of practice, but I would never have known, I think you were really comfortable and I would not mind seeing more of these posted on there relevant threads :thumbs:

I personally have nothing negative to say, so no real constructive criticism to give. Keep doing, what you're doing.

Would be rude not to lol
Yeah, the Cinemuseum wait times of 2 years+ for releases like Batman are politely lengthy at best. I also thought I'd had an OC for Goonies on order but when it got around to release, I to my horror figured out I lost out on GB and was real sad. However I did refresh randomly on the sales site and lucky enough, came back in stock briefly for me to snag one.

I know the purchase to receipt of goods is long, but just gone for The Lost Boys too. If you can wait, then you won't be disappointed. Like @jaws finatic I to am looking forward to Jaws to finally come though the pipeline.

I really enjoyed the stories behind their hunt and how you've supplied further details on Youtube. As you claim before you are out of practice, but I would never have known, I think you were really comfortable and I would not mind seeing more of these posted on there relevant threads :thumbs:

I personally have nothing negative to say, so no real constructive criticism to give. Keep doing, what you're doing.
Oh damn my dude. Thank you so much for those compliments. You have actually made me feel really good about posting this now. I think Ill do the whole mondo set then move on to something every one here loves. Titans of cult hahahahhaa.

Yeah, the Cinemuseum wait times of 2 years+ for releases like Batman are politely lengthy at best. I also thought I'd had an OC for Goonies on order but when it got around to release, I to my horror figured out I lost out on GB and was real sad. However I did refresh randomly on the sales site and lucky enough, came back in stock briefly for me to snag one.

I know the purchase to receipt of goods is long, but just gone for The Lost Boys too. If you can wait, then you won't be disappointed. Like @jaws finatic I to am looking forward to Jaws to finally come though the pipeline.
I will keep a lookout on upcoming releases as I know to expect the wait but reviews once in hand all seem to be great