[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Trying to stick with the whole conversation thing rather than 1 word spam, is the new Thor film any good?
I loved Ragnarok but heard bad things about the latest one and it is due to release on Disney+ on 2nd September, with it being that soon after a cinema release, that also implies to me it isn't great
Like you, I loved Ragnarok. Seen it at least 5 times now. Need to watch it again. Just a fun movie. Haven't seen Thor Love and Thunder but a movie reviewer that I know personally wrote that it was an "emotional and powerful roller coaster"
Film Review: "THOR: Love and Thunder" - MediaMikes

Blasphemy!! :scat: That is not, I repeat NOT the real @IRON MAN :ironman: :LOL:
iron man GIF

You've gone and scuppered your chances at winning this giveaway already right there. May as well stop now :p
How do you know that secretly he isn't really, in truth, Robert Downey Jr.???? LOL.

If so.....let me just say I adore everything you've ever done in the history of your life. And thank you.

Got into steelbook collecting by getting Captain America Winter Soldier in a zavvi restock. Was my quest to collect 3d steelbooks from that point in.
My very first steel was Texas Chainsaw Massacre in DVD format which I won at a site called Mondo Cult. That was a while back. That very week I was in a store that had Total Recall (the redo) in bluray Steel for 10 bucks. Hadn't seen it yet, but the steel looked pretty cool and it was cheap enough.

Then came the onslaught..............and it's been here ever since.

Reactions: GeoRattray
I haven't either, but I'm holding strong, not even downloading a pirate copy, waiting for a Blu-ray.
darth vader force GIF
Yeah, I did see there was a Chinese copy out for download but I am not wasting my time with that. Found it on a streaming service in 4k now so will go with that this weekend

Well, I've been incredibly busy and am just now jumping in the fray here, but I assume the munch bunch has been well represented?

@RMA @Watkinss1 @JinxyKatte @GeoRattray

As for worthy discussion......this is a killer giveaway! You'd have to be lobotomized not to be appreciative!

Thank you once again, the real @ironman

And while not a member of the munch bunch.... @Mickle_89
Yeah, we have been here representing, waiting for you lol

• Haha
Reactions: jaws finatic
Hey thanks!!!! Thank you so much for the tag!!! It's greatly appreciated. I hope we both win something in this. Best of luck buddy.
Yeah, fingers crossed for both of us and good luck to you too.
Some great prizes. Really want to see what that top secret hateful 8 is though, plus I don't even have a copy of that so that's probably the one I am hoping for.
I would say the iron man which I would really like but I am worried that will start a whole new collection addiction of hot toys lol

Reactions: jaws finatic
Yeah, I did see there was a Chinese copy out for download but I am not wasting my time with that. Found it on a streaming service in 4k now so will go with that this weekend
There's a 2160p 15gb quality copy out now. But I want to rewatch the original first, and its UHD FAC edition is buried somewhere amongst 114 boxes of discs I packed and need to move, so I'll have to wait anyway.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Wow that is a long ass wait. As there are insanely high quality copies out now for download. Not that I would download pirate movies cos that would be wrong, I just happen to know there are.
I guess the most pirated movie would be POTC, but what do I know...
johnny depp film GIF

They be pirates, Yahhhh :rofl:

Well, I've been incredibly busy and am just now jumping in the fray here, but I assume the munch bunch has been well represented?

@RMA @Watkinss1 @JinxyKatte @GeoRattray

As for worthy discussion......this is a killer giveaway! You'd have to be lobotomized not to be appreciative!

Thank you once again, the real @ironman

And while not a member of the munch bunch.... @Mickle_89
I believe we are so far yes lol.

There's a 2160p 15gb quality copy out now. But I want to rewatch the original first, and its UHD FAC edition is buried somewhere amongst 114 boxes of discs I packed and need to move, so I'll have to wait anyway.
That sounds like a reasonable quality copy. I wouldn't know though cos I have never been to a torrent site. I absolutely wasn't waiting for a good quality copy because how would I even know.

Wow, to say it is better than the first is certainly a big call. I will watch it this weekend
And I really don't say stuff like that lightly. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, it was absolutely ******* amazing. Even the rewatchables podcast did an episode on it, while still at the cinema.

Reactions: Watkinss1
How many of you guys get into the old Universal Horror movies on Steel? Like, wicked old from the 30's and 40's.?

I beg for those movies.
Honestly, I don't think I have ever watched a black and white film all the way through.
Even films in colour, there isn't much that I will watch that is earlier than the 80's

I guess the most pirated movie would be POTC, but what do I know...
johnny depp film GIF

They be pirates, Yahhhh :rofl:
I love pirate movies. In truth, I guess I love most sea faring adventures.

Seems right that POTC would be no.1 in that category.

So many films get remade, I'd love to Sea Hawk or Captain Blood get a refresh. Depp, naturally, would be perfect! If not him, DiCaprio is my 2nd thought.

T
Honestly, I don't think I have ever watched a black and white film all the way through.
Even films in colour, there isn't much that I will watch that is earlier than the 80's
The 80s?

JAWS, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Goodbye Girl, George Romero's Dawn of the Dead, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, The Sting. I'm just getting started. You are missing out on a lot.

Reactions: RMA and GeoRattray
I love pirate movies. In truth, I guess I love most sea faring adventures.

Seems right that POTC would be no.1 in that category.

So many films get remade, I'd love to Sea Hawk or Captain Blood get a refresh. Depp, naturally, would be perfect! If not him, DiCaprio is my 2nd thought.
Not a pirate film but the series black sails was amazing as a prequel to treasure Island. Different type of thing to the pirates of the Caribbean films needed to be mentioned when talking of pirates

Reactions: Lenny Nero
T

The 80s?

JAWS, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Goodbye Girl, George Romero's Dawn of the Dead, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, The Sting. I'm just getting started. You are missing out on a lot.
Seen most of these once at least. I probably should expand my horizons a little more. Think we have been spoiled by too many visually great films now lol