[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

I keep saying I wanna get more Eastwood movies and keep looking at them. But I usually either have too many preorders or keep finding something shiny lol.
Eastwood and Bronson are the only two actors where I have all their movies on blu-ray/4k. Eastwood is truly the last of his generation.

Not seen silverado. Will add it to the list of films I need to watch. Just not enough hours in the day though lol
Silverado was written by one of the greatest writers in the history of the movies. I say that with great confidence as I list these films he is responsible for:
1989Grand Canyon (written by)
1989 Raiders of the Lost Ark: The Adaptation (Video) (screenplay)
1988 The Accidental Tourist (screenplay)
1985 Silverado (written by)
1983 The Big Chill (written by)
1983 Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (screenplay by)
1981 Continental Divide (written by)
1981 Body Heat (written by)
1981 Raiders of the Lost Ark (screenplay by)
1980 Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (screenplay by)

You can never go wrong with an Eastwood western. Even his worst western Joe Kidd is a decent watch.
By the time Joe Kidd came around, Eastwood had learned you can make a movie viable by having a ignorant punk in the story deserving of a beat down....and then beating him down on screen. Best part of that movie. LOL. Well, plus it has Robert Duvall.

Has Disney stretched many movies far past the 45 days? Top Gun and Jurassic World are the two movies I know of with very delayed releases.
Honestly, I couldn't answer that question as usually don't take too much notice of the wait.
It could just be psychological on my part with the films I really want to see, it feels longer whereas based on things I have heard, this feels like it is releasing faster than usual

Silverado was written by one of the greatest writers in the history of the movies. I say that with great confidence as I list these films he is responsible for:
1989Grand Canyon (written by)
1989 Raiders of the Lost Ark: The Adaptation (Video) (screenplay)
1988 The Accidental Tourist (screenplay)
1985 Silverado (written by)
1983 The Big Chill (written by)
1983 Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (screenplay by)
1981 Continental Divide (written by)
1981 Body Heat (written by)
1981 Raiders of the Lost Ark (screenplay by)
1980 Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (screenplay by)
Yeah, that is some good supporting argument.
I already have a couple of films I want to watch this weekend but I feel after this, I need to make more of an effort to squeeze this one in

Eastwood and Bronson are the only two actors where I have all their movies on blu-ray/4k. Eastwood is truly the last of his generation.
I love Charles Bronson movies. That dude was solid!! I remember watching The Mechanic with my dad, who loved Charles Bronson, and he was so upset how that movie went down. Until the end, when reality smacked Jan MIchael Vincent in the face. He said something like "there you go, you punk" LOL.

As for Jan Michael Vincent....I loved that dude in White Line Fever! Would beg for that in steel.
whitelinefever.jpg

Last edited:
So a few weeks ago there was a challenge going around Instagram about 10 movies that are likes different coffee drinks. You had to make your own list.

Well I took it upon myself to do one with Food.
1661360018297.png

Anyone care to join in?

Not a pirate film but the series black sails was amazing as a prequel to treasure Island. Different type of thing to the pirates of the Caribbean films needed to be mentioned when talking of pirates
I've always heard great things about Black Sails, I need to put it on my list to watch :thumbs:

Drunk fry up, I am going to say inception. Whilst I did get it amd there are more confusing films, inception is just a great film at the same time

For its raw, I dont find horror movies scary and this is going to sound like an odd one but I am going with idiocracy. The reason it is so scary is because it is happening right now lol

Reactions: JinxyKatte