[WINNERS CHOSEN] Mystery Box Giveaway from KimchiDVD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Kimchi-dvd-logo.jpg

HOST:

Cooey

DURATION:
February 21st-25th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered HDN members

PRIZES:

2 x Mystery boxes from KimchiDVD!! (2 winners)

Mystery_Box.jpg

HOW DO I ENTER?
1. Thank this post - it's easier for me to see all entrants that way.
2. Answer the following question...
Q: What premium edition do you want to see KimchiDVD release in 2018 and what would you want it to contain?
3. Post a trailer for the movie also

CONTEST TERMS:
Shipping is paid for by the winners. Please note, that if any past mystery boxes are anything to go by then it could be quite a heavy package :D

I'd welcome "No Country For Old Men" by Kimchi/The Blu Collection :cool: Javier Bardem is a total badass :D:cigar: An awesome (overdue!) WEA Steelbook with all the usual goodies and slips please Kimchi :drool: Thanks for the GA @cooey :thumbs::notworthy:

Q: What premium edition do you want to see KimchiDVD release in 2018 and what would you want it to contain?

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
Lenticular Slip using this artwork
master_gotg2-b3de7b1c93.jpg

Full Slip using this images with holofoil
6552-guardianes-de-la-galaxia-vol-2.jpg

Annihilation

3. Post a trailer for the movie also

I'd like to see a nice full slip or lenti for Killing of a Sacred Deer with a booklet and movie script like The Lobster Blu Collection

Wouldn’t mind a nice kimchi lenticular of Talladega Nights, not enough comedies get the premium treatment. I like when they come with booklets but character Cards aren’t too bad either!

A Quiet Place.

It comes with a set of noise cancelling earphones so you can’t hear anything but the movie (soundtrack off mode too).

A lush lenticular slip for David Lynch’s Dune would make me a happy chippy

Would love them to make a Trainspotting premium which would contain the soundtrack, a big fat hardbound book with stories from the making of, Irvine Welsh essay, pics, anecdotes etc..
3 editions, a FS, Lenti and 1/4 slip.

Thanks in advance:)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Red Sparrow as a 4K release.

In the package, a nice full slip with some art cards and a little book along with a nice glossy steelbook with subtle bossing.

Status
Not open for further replies.