[WINNERS CHOSEN] Mystery Box Giveaway from KimchiDVD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Kimchi-dvd-logo.jpg

HOST:

Cooey

DURATION:
February 21st-25th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered HDN members

PRIZES:

2 x Mystery boxes from KimchiDVD!! (2 winners)

Mystery_Box.jpg

HOW DO I ENTER?
1. Thank this post - it's easier for me to see all entrants that way.
2. Answer the following question...
Q: What premium edition do you want to see KimchiDVD release in 2018 and what would you want it to contain?
3. Post a trailer for the movie also

CONTEST TERMS:
Shipping is paid for by the winners. Please note, that if any past mystery boxes are anything to go by then it could be quite a heavy package :D

Awesome giveaway!

I’d love for kimchi to release Wes Anderson titles like the Royal Tenenbaums. Covered in that awesome drawn artwork from Anderson, With perhaps and artbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I'd love to see The Phantom Thread as it was my favorite film from last year.
I want to see the slipboxes have little messages hidden inside like a House of Woodcock dress.
"you can sew almost anything into the canvas of a coat"

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd love to see them do a Blu Collection version of The Handmaiden. I've been waiting for a Korean retailer to release a premium edition of this, so let's hope that it happens.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would love to see Superman the Movie with lots of goodies. Maybe a booklet with b/w pictures from the sets :)

THank you for the great gw.

Wow, thank you for this giveaway. I would like Kimchi to release "What Maisie Knew", adding as an extra the first chapter of the Henry James novel the movie is inspired to (the book was first published as a serial :))

Thanks KimchiDVD and HDN!
The Sixth Sense (Limited Edition Lenticular Blu-ray Slipbox) with Booklet & Mini Poster

Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri

The rear of each character card could be one of the aforementioned billboards. Maybe a transitional lenti which alternates between the three billboards too.

Thanks for the giveaway!
The Shape Of Water
It should contain the Blu Ray and 4K blu ray. A directors commentary. A making of documentary with interviews of the cast, director and designer. The soundtrack on a separate disc. Picture cards of the best scenes. Easter Eggs with alternate scenes and story boards.

Thanks for the contest!
I'd like to see the classic Labyrinth get the Kimchi treatment. It could include all sorts of collectibles like art prints, photo booklet, maybe even a pvc figurine of Ludo, or Hoggle.

Thanks for the giveaway @cooey & Kimchi

Has to be “The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou”

Man I’m dying for this and the rest of Anderson’s work in premium

Thanks for the giveaway

A Bittersweet Life would be great with an older film from jee woon as bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.