[WINNERS CHOSEN] Mystery Box Giveaway from KimchiDVD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Kimchi-dvd-logo.jpg

HOST:

Cooey

DURATION:
February 21st-25th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered HDN members

PRIZES:

2 x Mystery boxes from KimchiDVD!! (2 winners)

Mystery_Box.jpg

HOW DO I ENTER?
1. Thank this post - it's easier for me to see all entrants that way.
2. Answer the following question...
Q: What premium edition do you want to see KimchiDVD release in 2018 and what would you want it to contain?
3. Post a trailer for the movie also

CONTEST TERMS:
Shipping is paid for by the winners. Please note, that if any past mystery boxes are anything to go by then it could be quite a heavy package :D

View attachment 359914

HOST:

Cooey

DURATION:
February 21st-25th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered HDN members

PRIZES:

2 x Mystery boxes from KimchiDVD!! (2 winners)

View attachment 359913

HOW DO I ENTER?
1. Thank this post - it's easier for me to see all entrants that way.
2. Answer the following question...
Q: What premium edition do you want to see KimchiDVD release in 2018 and what would you want it to contain?
3. Post a trailer for the movie also

CONTEST TERMS:
Shipping is paid for by the winners. Please note, that if any past mystery boxes are anything to go by then it could be quite a heavy package :D

I would love some classic Chan premium releases, start with Police Story, steelbooks, include the original cheesy English dubs as well as original language audio, heaps of extras/deleted scenes the whole hog

@cooey - thank you for the giveaway :)

Usual Suspects
Honestly wouldn't care what is in the package as long as there is a great quality full slip as someone really needs to do a steelbook of this film

Captain America : Civil War (to complete with previous releases)
- WEA Steelbook
- Booklet
- Art Cards
- # Card
- etc.

1. Thanks for the giveaway

2. Q: What premium edition do you want to see KimchiDVD release in 2018 and what would you want it to contain?
I would like to propose a Captain America: Civil War. The treatment and goodies as same as First Avenger, which come with Booklet, numbering card, postcard, character cards and bookmark. The artwork of the full slip should have the same motive in order to match it with First Avenger and Winter War. The WEA Steelbook is Mandatory.

3.Trailer

Ready Player One!
It could include holographic image of character, etc or something you could view if you had VR.
And/OR a pop-up slipcover that has various characters, etc referenced from the movie (Akira, Iron giant, Tracer.....)
The audio track on disc should include every language available for the film.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway @cooey

The Last Jedi with artcards, numbered card, Full lenti...and some lightsabers :p

thank you for this !
the goonies, please add some classics to your selections :)
id like to see a map posters, character cards of all the goonies, postcards a booklet and an exclusive steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.