[WINNERS CHOSEN] Mystery Box Giveaway from KimchiDVD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Kimchi-dvd-logo.jpg

HOST:

Cooey

DURATION:
February 21st-25th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered HDN members

PRIZES:

2 x Mystery boxes from KimchiDVD!! (2 winners)

Mystery_Box.jpg

HOW DO I ENTER?
1. Thank this post - it's easier for me to see all entrants that way.
2. Answer the following question...
Q: What premium edition do you want to see KimchiDVD release in 2018 and what would you want it to contain?
3. Post a trailer for the movie also

CONTEST TERMS:
Shipping is paid for by the winners. Please note, that if any past mystery boxes are anything to go by then it could be quite a heavy package :D

The Iron Giant - with nice character cards, a poster of the iron giant and the numbering sticker to be the "S" that the iron giant uses to be Superman

I want the most to realeres Thor 1 and 2 with WEA and debossed titles and spotgloss to match their Captain America releases. Should be a one click with a lenti and two fullslips

Thanks for the give away @cooey !

For me it has to be:

The Running Man

25C39C3D-1233-4459-B31C-4D476CA33C99.jpeg

I cannot believe this has still to see a Steelbook release, or had a new transfer. An absolute classic.

Plus in the movie, it was set in the year 2019, so surely there is no better time :thumbs:

Taking into account Kimchi produce some amazing full slips, then I would love to see a full slip which is embossed/debossed in the form on the contestants uniform. The yellow/grey gloss, but the grey/yellow arm areas half in the image, but with the embossed type treatment. Uniform below:

228FBE7B-16D4-4DA1-AB47-04D6E0100AE2.jpeg

Of course there would be a Lenticular and I’m thinking a 3-4 stage Lenticular... maybe when Ben Richards is sent down in the contraption to the lower levels to start the game. This part:

D9353DD1-A778-4988-977C-F94B38FC0503.jpeg

Not to mention the art cards with the characters - especially the villains!

77F5D4C5-ACE6-4546-9C6E-48724D4F83FF.jpeg
978F66E0-D8EA-4C4B-8458-849934CBE530.jpeg
BAA476B8-3E2F-4B34-A3DC-A6E5B966024A.jpeg
A66D4380-BCED-4052-8E3E-03268B8DE778.jpeg
EC1E2E6D-0A5A-4ADE-A364-FBB1FF98EBE9.jpeg
1F562AFE-AF90-426E-B1F8-EDD60693AD2E.jpeg

And here is the trailer is all it’s 80’s cheese fest glory:

Thanks again for the give away! :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway @cooey and Kimchidvd

I'd like to see a premium release of The Warriors by Kimchi in 2018, it would contain and lenticular and full slip edition which would both house character cards, a fold out poster of the original movie and production notes booklet. Also 2 discs, one being the original theatrical cut and other being the newer directors cut, a complete edition

Thanks for the great giveaway.
I am just asking any retailer to create a premium release for Science Fiction Masterpiece : 2001 Space Odyssey.
I would love to see nice full slip with the exclusive steelbook. Some nice booklet will be great addition.

Thank you for the great giveaway!!!!!!

I would love Kimchidvd to do a premium edition of Bolt!!

Perhaps with some sort of fur finish to one of the covers with the bolt flash !

I'd say they should do Atomic Blonde.

I'm probably pretty boring by saying it should include the usual extras like a booklet plus a poster with the original art (Charlize leaning against a wall) would be great.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Thor: Ragnarok

Would like to see a nice one-click collectors box in the shape of Mjolnir's head with a detachable shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.