[WINNERS CHOSEN] [Ninja week '15 Give-away] One free ticket to a future group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Avila-Creative-Soccer_Golden-Ticket-1.jpg

hi fellow Ninjas! Here are the rules of this prize package.

1) the group buy must be hosted by me
2) thread to be posted after ninja week (no current threads apply)
3) you must redeem within 3 months of ninja week
4) shipping is paid by you
5) the max item cost would be $45

TWO (2) winners will be chosen, regardless of location.

That's it, let's get to the question.

Frugal ninjas, what is the one tip you would give people to quickly and easily start spending less money?

WINNERS - @fleurgasm and @bloodsnake007

Last edited:
Cheers for the giveaway!

It's a double edged sword, you can save money both by visiting and not visiting the best collector forum today..HDN! pick your poison! #bestweekever

Is this question purely steelbook related or money related in general?

If steelbook my best advise would be don't start as once you do you will never save anything! Lol.
If it's general shopping, download a money cashback app like Quidco or Shopitize. I often save tens of pounds a month using such apps. :thumbs:

80% of the time, it's better to wait. Only buy what you absolutely want or anything Marvel right away. there's a decent chance the rest goes on sale at some point

As much as possible, avoid payment by credit as you're spending money you don't already possess. That being said, I think the most important thing is to have an overview of monthly finances and to set a strict quota on money set aside for finances.

Getting hit really hard by reality as I just left the sheltered life of a student and entered the working world.

Limit your blu-ray purchasing to only your favorite limited edition steelbooks and refrain from buying other titles while you save up for the ultimate 4K Blu-Ray set up.

Thanks for the giveaway!

My advice would be to pay off the full balance of your credit card bill every month.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Very good question. I would say give your credit card, and your money to your wife. She is the best safe deposit box :p :LOL::rofl::LOL:

But if you are single guy, then stay away from @bloodsnake007 comments because by the end of the day, you will buying triple steelbooks, digibooks, slip covers, collectors set of Godzilla, Pacific rim, King Kong and sayonara bank account. Plus you will join him at his work ( pole dancing) :LOL::rofl::LOL::rofl:;):thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Status
Not open for further replies.